February 7th 2010 1:32 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
1. When the snow is piled 2 feet up against the door it is best to let your pawrent go first even if it is just on this occasion.
2. Don’t throw snow against the wind. It will just come back and bite you in the face.
3. When looking to do your business low spots make the best spots.
4. Nothing makes your boring yard more interesting than a snow storm. Suddenly it is like you are a pirate in search of hidden treasures.(namely all the sticks and toys you left out there before the storm)
5. Digging your own igloo is a lot of work. My recommendation: subcontract some huskies to help with the labor!
6. Zoomies are always better when you fling snow everywhere.
7. Plows are a shovelers worst enemy but a car’s best friend. Not that I care frankly cars are an abomination against nature and should be stopped. Maybe I should start a down with plows campaign.
8. The snow is lower on the other side of the street. (Well at least for us. Man those drifts were amazing and our house was perfect to have all of them right on our walkways. BOL)
9. Do a kind deed for your neighbors. When a blizzard is coming park your cars in the drive to provide a place for all the snow to drift against protecting their yard.
10. Nothing is better than a snow nap. You know the one after running and bounding through the yard then coming in and curling up on your nice warm bed.
Leave A Comment | 1 person already has
Stay safe and stay warm.. and Odie Mum... you need some Lavender Oil to drop in a warm bath .
Thinking of you... HUGSSSSSSSSS