September 16th 2010 5:21 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
I just wanted to stop in really quick and say thanks to all of you for the warm woofday wishes! The brought a smile to my eyes and a wag to my tail!! Mommy says tomorrow I even get to come on and play for a while and write a proper thank you to each and every one! Yeah!!!
I miss all of you more than I can say. Mommy and I both think of you almost everyday. We can't wait until things get a little more under control and we can come back and play some! (I am hoping for end of October-ish since mommy should have her grad schools picked and visited by then.) We really really miss all of you and hope you are all doing well. Please don't furget us because we could never furget you!
April 8th 2010 5:10 am
[ Leave A Comment | 8 people already have ]
Sorry everyfur who we worried. Our internet finally got fully repaired yesterday and we are online. Mom has been busy looking for work and I have been a happy pup playing with her.
Unfortunately I started limping this morning. We are leaving for the vet momentarily for an emergency appt. Mom is scratching her head on what could have happened. I will try to woof on by more soon.
Somehow I managed to completely remove my toe nail. It just isn't there anymore. Now I have this big bandage thing that is there to make me more "comfortable". What is my vet thinking?? How can I be comfortable with a big thing stuck to my leg. It is mainly just to provide some padding and when it falls off it falls off. Hopefully if I have my way it will be off by the end of the day *wink wink*
I also have some meds for a few days to prevent an infection. It could have been much worse. Of course I am not sure what would be worse than this stupid bandage....
February 7th 2010 1:32 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
1. When the snow is piled 2 feet up against the door it is best to let your pawrent go first even if it is just on this occasion.
2. Don’t throw snow against the wind. It will just come back and bite you in the face.
3. When looking to do your business low spots make the best spots.
4. Nothing makes your boring yard more interesting than a snow storm. Suddenly it is like you are a pirate in search of hidden treasures.(namely all the sticks and toys you left out there before the storm)
5. Digging your own igloo is a lot of work. My recommendation: subcontract some huskies to help with the labor!
6. Zoomies are always better when you fling snow everywhere.
7. Plows are a shovelers worst enemy but a car’s best friend. Not that I care frankly cars are an abomination against nature and should be stopped. Maybe I should start a down with plows campaign.
8. The snow is lower on the other side of the street. (Well at least for us. Man those drifts were amazing and our house was perfect to have all of them right on our walkways. BOL)
9. Do a kind deed for your neighbors. When a blizzard is coming park your cars in the drive to provide a place for all the snow to drift against protecting their yard.
10. Nothing is better than a snow nap. You know the one after running and bounding through the yard then coming in and curling up on your nice warm bed.
See all diary entries for Odysseus|