Home:Kernersville, NC [ I have a diary!] Age: 6 Years Sex: Female Weight: 51-100 lbs
[ See My Video Book]
Photo Comments Photo Comments
Dogster stats for MIA
3 times 43
Leave a bone for MIA
Energy Intelligence Friendliness Playfulness Disposition
Quick Bio: Birthday: November 3rd 2006 Likes: CHASING HER SISTER SADIE
Pet-Peeves: HOT WEATHER & MEAN LOUD PEOPLE
Favorite Toy: MILK JUGS OR PLASTIC DRINK BOTTLES
Favorite Food: ANYTHING IN MY FOOD BOWL
Favorite Walk: TRACK AND PLAYGROUND @ ELEMENTRY SCHOOL
Best Tricks: SIT, DOWN, COME FOR RIGHT NOW
Forums Motto: ROTTEN ROTTIE BUT STILL A PUP!
The Groups I'm In:
♥~Husky ♥ers 4~Ever~♥, **HANG~N~WITH THE BIG DOGS**, BIG OL ROTTYS, Rott'n Love, Rotten Rompin' Rotties, Rottie defense group, Rotties, Rotties R Us, Rottweiler, Rottweiler lovers, Rottweiler Nation, rottweiler owner's, Rottweiler owners., The Complete Rottweiler
I've Been On Dogster Since:
July 17th 2007
More than 5 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
Dogster Id: 585757
See all my Pup Pals See all my Pup Pals
October 23rd 2007 9:37 am
Leave A Comment ]
The name of the game is list 7 facts about yourself and you then tag 7 new friends. Make sure to let them know they have been tagged by a gift or pawmail....let the games begin!!!
1. My favorite place to lay down is on the couch looking out the window.
2. I love water, my kiddie pool or the bath tub.
3. I have no idea that I weigh 90 lbs and that my human mom can't hold me on her shoulder like she did 9 months ago.
4. I will be 1yr old on Nov. 3rd 2007, But i'm still growing.
5. Still not sure what to think about the 2 cats that lives with us. I bark at them and like to chase them but when i corner them i just sit there and let them smack my nose with their paws.
6. I love to fetch the ball for my human daddy when he throws it in the back yard. As long as he keeps throwing i keep getting it. He has to make me stop and makes me get a drink of water.
7. I love to feel the wind in my face when my dad takes for a car ride. I know when i see him get my pink leash we are going out, it get me so EXCITED!
3. Trier Henre
August 8th 2007 9:30 am
Leave A Comment ]
A STUMP FOR A TAIL
You can't buy loyalty, they say
I bought it though, the other day;
You can't buy friendship, tried and true,
Well just the same, I bought that too.
I made my bid, and on the spot
Bought love and faith and a whole job lot
Of happiness, so all in all
The purchase price was pretty small.
I bought a single trusting heart,
That gave devotion from the start.
If you think these things are not
for sale, Buy a brown-eyed puppy with
a stump for a tail.
--- author unknown ---
See all diary entries for MIA