November 24th 2007 1:48 pm
[ View A Comments ]
Since I barely remember last Christmas because I was just a puppy, Lexie has filled me in on all the details. One important thing I learned was that I should be making a list of all the presents I would like to receive so that Santa Paws knows what to get for me. I have begun a first draft, as follows:
1. Lots of yummy edible treats in a bottomless dispenser the release rate of which I can control all by myself.
2. A booklet of 10 "Get Out of the Vet Free" tickets that I can use whenever I feel the need.
3. One MaxSeal dual flap, cold weather rated doggie door in white aluminum color, installation included, for our back door.
4. One Original Snoozer Snuggle Design Cosy Cave bed, size large in Blackbourne Plaid.
5. One $249.00 cherry red Furrari bed with windshield, side mirrors, rims, faux exhaust pipes, cushy door handles, roll bars and embroidered Miami Dog license plate. This will be for the living room, to impress all the visitors. The Cosy Cave will be for upstairs.
6. My very own Clear View car booster seat in durable microsuede with a removable cushion in color Firenze Dot with espresso trim. In case she doesn't ask for the same thing, could you bring one for Lexie, too, so I don't have to share?
7. An Agility-In-A-Bag travel set, including standard six-pole weave set, adjustable jump with displaceable bar for safety, adjustable 24"-diameter tire jump, pause box, 3-foot tunnel with attachable 8-foot chute, blue and yellow carrying bag, colored tape for decorating all the poles and instruction manual.
That's good enough for starters. I'll add on as I think of other things.
This is fun, Lexie. I'm glad you told me about Santa Paws!