Age: 14 Years Sex: Female Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:FLOWERY BRANCH, GA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for CALLIE
Dogster stats for CALLIE
5 times 244
Callie Girl, Callie Roo, Silly Girl, Slim, Stretch
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
December 2nd 2002
Momma, her toys, eating, her blankets and Bailey.
She hates when mom leaves, she hates bees, she doesn't like it when Dakota tries to sleep in her bed!
She loves her hide-a-squirrel and a stuffed football with arms and legs!!!
Canidae L&R, Some treats...she only gets stuff that's good for her!
Callie has a shy smile and she is learning to sit.
CALLIE IS AN ADOPTED EX-RACING GREYHOUND. I TOOK MY OTHER DOGS TO SEVERAL MEET AND GREETS AND THEY PICKED EACH OTHER OUT EACH TIME! SHE HAS SUCH A SWEET FACE AND A SHY SMILE, HOW COULD I GO WRONG?
CALLIE IS A CHAMPION RACER, SHE HAS SEEN PARTS OF THE U.S. THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN! SHE IS A WELCOME MEMBER TO OUR FAMILY.
Callie - Where's the Squirrel?????
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Having Surgery Wednesday 8/19
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|July 11th 2007
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
January 17th 2008 4:35 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
WOW, last night it snowed.........I came from Florida and my mommy doesn't think I've ever seen snow. She put my warm coat on me and we all went outside to see it. I thought it was pretty neat, but I didn't stay out too long. Since then, I just do my business and run back in. It feels funny under my feet and makes a weird sound. I don't think I like snow!!!!!
October 24th 2007 11:27 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
OMD, I've been tagged by TWO of my pup pals so guess what, I have to pick 14 firends to tag so watch out pups!!!
The rules are to tell 7 things about yourself, pick 7 pals to tag and tell something nice about them or why you tagged them. (Make sure you let them know they've been tagged).
Here it goes.......
7 things about me:
1. I am tall and slim
2. I can run like the wind. (But I don't have to anymore)
3. I am a very loving and gentle soul.
4. I love my stuffed animals and I like to gather them all together with me!
5. I love my sisters, especially Bailey. We love to play and run together even though she can't keep up with me.
6. I love me some treats!!!! Any kind of treat you give me I will love it (with one exception)
7. I hate peanut butter and any and everything that smells like it! Call me Crazy, uh, I mean Callie!!!!
Here are the 7 pals I'm tagging for Bo. He is my buddy who is going to have a book published!!! He is sooooooooo handsome. Check out his page and read, it is GREAT!!!!!
1. Calpurnia - She is a beautiful siberian husky. She was a lead sled dog up until she had surgery....Now she is a beautiful tri-pod and doing well. Cali, we all love you.
2. Jessie - She is a lovely lurcher from Ireland. Her mommy gave us all animated pics. They are a wonderful family. She has a lurcher sister named Ruby. They are great friends to us.
3. Franklin Chaos Kurowski - He is a tiny chi who is blind. He was adopted by a wonderful family who love him to pieces! He has the cutest clothes!
4. Luke - He is a very handsome black and white greyhound. He is also a rescue. He lives in the southeast with his daddy.
5. Pistachio - is a beautiful greyhound with brindle like me. He is an adopted baby who will live happily ever after with his mummy.
6. Miles - He is a beautiful great pyranees who is only 4 months old. He is growing so fast. He is a fluffy baby.
7. Ruby - She is a beautiful 3 yr old black lab. She is a shy girl with beautiful eyes. She was left in a shopping cart when she was tiny.. Lucky for her she was found by a wonderful family who decided to keep her!
Now for the second TAG:
We were also tagged by Mr. Wiggles - He is a cutiful doxy who was adopted by a wonderful family. He loves to race and go to deer camp where he can run and play. We love the pic of him on the load of pumpkins!!!!!
Now for 7 more things about me.........
1. I love to get belly rubs.
2. I sleep on my back with all fours in the air.
3. I like to challenge my sisters to run with me.
4. I have a sweet shy smile I give my pawrents when they call my name!
5. I can wag my tail in circles like a whirly bird!!!!! That's my new nickname, btw.
6. I like to drink from the toilet if my family forgets to close it!!!!! It grosses my mommy out!
7. And finally, I have a new coat for the cold weather and I don't know if I like it or not, we'll see as the cold progresses!!!!!
Here are the next 7 pals to tag!!!!!
1. Buffy - she is a beautiful Belgian malanois who happens to live next door to us........she and my sister, Bailey are best buds (except for me)! She was a rescue as well and has a sister named Faith!
2. "I'm Not That Kind Of Angel" - aka - Michael - He is a beautiful brindle greyhound who just so happens to have found his furever home at 9 months old!!!!!!! Didn't even have to race!!!!!
3. Neva - She was an adopted rescue who is a beautiful fawn color...she has a brother named Crosby.......they are very cutiful!
4. Laddie - a beautiful collie boy who for whatever reason was sent to a shelter.....he is with a loving human now and is doing well. We hope the BEST for this beautiful guy.
5. Gracie - she is a beautiful black lab. She was 13 weeks when she went to her furever home......she was sooooo sick, but look at her now!
6.Maddie - she is a beautiful white / brown spotted greyhound rescue. She has a brother, Guard.
7. Vincent - he is a beautiful German shepherd who loves SNOW......he also has a sister named Rosie. We love his picture!
August 5th 2007 3:25 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Well, I knew sooner than later I would have to see my new vet but the other morning my mom saw "rice" on my bed........oh my goodness. We got into the car for what I thought would be a fun ride, but I ended up at a new place. They checked me out all over and gave my mommy some medicine for me and said I had a tape worm....yuk! Anyway I will be all better soon.
As for the rest of the trip, I got a treat and a new toy for being such a good girl.
Well, gotta go take a nap, ta, ta.
See all diary entries for CALLIE|