April 7th 2008 5:10 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Wow a tag by my furiend and brother-in-law, Reno, to answer some hard-hitting questions! Here we go!
I have been tagged to answer the following questions and then I am going to pass these questions along to 4 of my pals so they can do the same thing:
Name 4 jobs you have:
1. Bark at all the doggies that walk by our house...you know to "protect" my peeps! BOL!
2. Snuggling with mom, pop, or sis when they are sick.
3. Pick up my toys when I am done with them (that one I never do though, but what dog does? BOL)
4. Play with and kiss my sis, Kitty, even if she doesn't want me to!
4 places you have lived:
1. Colorado Springs, CO has been my furever home always!
Name 4 places you have been:
1. Portsmouth, Iowa to visit Grandma!
2. The park by my house!
3. 11 Mile Mountain/Lake....about 3 hours from Colorado Springs!
4. PetSmart when I was a lil beagley!
Name 4 places you would rather be:
1. Sleeping in the sunshine on our back deck!
2. Running at the park!
3. Playing with my Golden friends, Sophie and Molly!
4. Sleeping under MY big down blanket - a.k.a. "the cloud"...which is in the big scary laundry thingy right now!
Okay, now I'm passing these questions off to the following pups and I'm curious to see what their answers are:
January 19th 2008 6:54 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My fellow snoopians, I am running for Queen of the SDB. Before I begin I would like to acknowledge my other snoop opponents and the great job they are doing on their campaigning and that I would be proud to have any of them as our Queen or King.
I know that I have not been a snoop as long as some of the other candidates but I believe that I can be a wonderful Queen and make the SDB an even more amazing place than it already is!
First of all, I would like to uphold the ongoing tradition started by our wonderful Queens Celeste and Trudy, and that is the "No Snoops Left Behind Initiative". For those of you who may not be familiar with this it goes as follows:
1. All new Snoops will be welcomed to Snoops by the King and/ or Queen with personal paw mails and/or Rosettes.
2. Each of the active Snoops will be asked to paw mail 5 other snoops to invite/advise and encourage new Snoops to attend Pawties and other special events.
3. Knowing that New Snoops may be inhibited by lengthy threads and ongoing discussions, we will initiate threads that any pup can jump right on. Including, but not limited to, Questions of the week, surveys and other fun stuff.
4. Theme days, where Snoops can all post photos with a common thread, such as, but not limited to "baseball hat photo day", or "tail photo day", or "sleeping photo day", etc.
5. Encourage new Snoop Moms and/or Dads to get on the contact list.
6. Sniff the bushes for more Snoops from the Midwest, West Coast and Internationally, to enable 24/7 Snoop participation. Snoops with insomnia can always find someone to play with no matter what time they sign on.
I strongly believe in this initiative because it lets new snoops realize that the SDB is a wonderful place that really cares about its members! When I received my Rosette and welcome from King Jack and Queen Celeste when I first joined it made me feel like I was already a special snoop and that made me want to join in the fun even more! The "No Snoops Left Behind Initiative" really helps snoops fit in right away and start making new friends!
Secondly, I promise to always abide by the Beagley Bill of Rights! I believe in snoop equality, honesty, and respect. No snoop should ever feel unwanted or bad about themselves because of something they read or heard about them or any other snoop!
Third, most pups know that I am a very engaged snoop. I try to post in forums at least once a day! I made new friends the first day I joined snoops and hope to make many more! I want to make new snoops feel welcome and know that they always have somepup to come to. If I am elected queen I would like to start a new tradition that goes along with the "No Snoops Left Behind Initiative". Every time a new snoop comes to the SDB not only will I greet them but I will p-mail them and ask them if they would be ok with me making a thread for them to welcome and introduce them! I would try to do this as soon as I knew they joined!
Also, I would like everypup to know that I will try my hardest to help put a stop to animal cruelty! I believe every animal, snoop or no snoop, should be treated with respect and love! Know one should ever be allowed to harm an animal and all animals should have warm, loving, and caring homes! I strongly believe in the Snoops Wags to Riches fund! The bottom line is if you don’t know how to love an animal then don’t get one!!!!!
Another thing I was thinking ‘bout was maybe to try a Snoop bulletin board....???...I was thinking that it could be a thread and we all can post events (along with other event threads), remind everypup about birthdays, and special days coming up! I know that we can do that in the group messaging and all but I know that I don’t always see that so a bulletin board forum could help let pups know what all is going on in snoops!
Next, I promise to make snoops a fun and activity filled place! I have many wonderful and fun ideas for parties, dances, balls, contests, and events! Each week I would try to post a question or game that might bring snoops together! Also I thought that we could have some fun picture contests....but of course necked picts not animated ones....I thought maybe have a funny one, a running one...ect. We could all vote on the best and the winner would get a special gift for the king and queen! I am always open for suggestions about anything! Which leads me into my last topic...
If any snoop has questions, concerns, or ideas you can always come to me no matter what! I will always be open for anything you want to talk about! I will try my hardest to always be online everyday and answer your p-mails as soon as beagley possible! Also if you would like your questions, concerns, or ideas to be confidential then I will be sure to keep them that way!
I really hope to be a wonderful, openhearted, and respectful Queen if you so choose to elect me! I have a lot of respect for snoops and my other opponents and I wish them all luck as well! So just remember DREAM, BELIEVE, TRUST in Bailey Star to be an amazing snoop queen!
Thank you all for your time and consideration,
November 8th 2007 5:46 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have been tagged by my good friend Reno! So here goes....
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don't forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
7 facts about me...
1. I don't sit I beg...all the time!
2. I let my Kitty eat my dinner...I am too scared to push her out of the way!
3. My tail is crooked!
4. I roll on my back and "sing" about 10 times a day...even when no one is watching!
5. I actually chewed a golf ball in half when I was little!
6. Every weekday morning my mommy and I sit on the couch and watch Regis and Kelly on the TV! Except I don't sit on the couch...when my mommy says "Bailey, Regis is on!" I run and sit right on her lap!
7. When my daddy goes into the basement I freak out and get all scared and hide under my mommy's legs!
Well that's me! Aroooo!
Drum roll pawlease.....I choose...
3. Snoopy (the boy)