Siberian Husky/Greyhound
Picture of Dent, a male Siberian Husky/Greyhound

Photo Comments

Home:Ypsilanti, a  [I have a diary!]  
Age: 10 Years   Sex: Male   Weight: 51-100 lbs

My Videos [See My Video Book]

Photo Comments

Photo Comments (1)

Photo Comments (1)

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments (5)

Photo Comments

   Leave a bone for Dent


Doggie Dynamics:
not playfulvery playful

Quick Bio:
-mutt-pound dog

May 11th 2006

the dog park, swimming

cameras, cell phones, being left alone

Favorite Toy:
every toy is my favorite for about ten seconds

Favorite Food:
guinea pig poo

Favorite Walk:
to the dog park

Best Tricks:
"hug momma"

Arrival Story:
I am the newest addition- I came home from the Humane Society of Huron Valley on 7-3-07

Forums Motto:
whats a couch?

The Last Forum I Posted In:
OH NO!!! Broken top pre-molar - the BIG one!!!! (warning:

In Hope: An Animal Shelter Story

I've Been On Dogster Since:
July 4th 2007 More than 9 years!

Rosette, Star and Special Gift History

Dogster Id:

Meet my family
Gizmo -

Meet my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals

tails of destruction...

oh what joy and what surprise, to open up my eyes...

December 8th 2011 6:33 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that hippopotamuses do not make good Christmas gifts. a new pet is a huge responsibility, one that should be decided upon, agreed upon, and planned by the entire family. and the holidays can be a hectic and stressful time around the house, which is not an ideal environment to introduce a new animal into. please be responsible pet owners and wait until you have the time and energy to train and housetrain a hippopotamus, before deciding to bring one home or give one as a gift. thank you.


I do all of my own stunts

December 5th 2011 7:15 am
[ Leave A Comment ]

A short while after we started the crate retraining, mommy wondered if maybe I should not be able to enter and exit my crate as I pleased, if it would make it easier on me during the day to be locked-in, if I was also locked in during safe and inactive times, such as sleeping. She did that for a few weeks, but gradually moved back towards leaving the door open most nights because she feels bad that I spend all day in there.

After my destruction party the other night, mommy went back to locking me up overnight.

The other day when she woke up, I was out of my crate. But the crate showed no sign of struggle or destruction, the door was simply open.
Mommy can't figure out how I did it.
And I'm not telling!

Again, feeling bad, mommy left the crate door open last night, but shut the bedroom door to keep me from the rest of the house. Mommy THOUGHT that she would hear me if I was doing anything in the room with her while she was sleeping.
She woke up this morning, and although my crate door was open, with my bed that I love inside, I had pulled her new robe and new sweatshirt off of the hook on the back of the door (breaking the hook) and had made myself a nice mommy-clothes bed.


still no news, is good news

November 30th 2011 9:16 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

things have been going very smoothly around here. little bumps in the road, sure, but overall, things are right.

yesterday mommy didn't notice that I'd spit my tranquilizer out onto the floor until it was time to leave. but she came home to no news. she didn't have time to watch the video, to see how I reacted when I wasn't fully drugged, but she's going to experiment with that further, soon.

last night, when I should have been sleeping, I tore up the garbage and pulled some stuff off of counters and made a bit of a mess (mommy knows that I need less sleep and more activities). as mommy was leaving this morning, she noticed that I'd pulled our leashes, collars, and seatbelts down from the living room closet. without thinking, she reached down to pick them up and put them away. I heard the sound of all of our to-go stuff jingling and I started SCREAMING. mommy didn't have much time, but she stood there for several minutes, until I had a quiet moment, and she brought me a bully stick (in addition to the kong I already had). as soon as she left the room, I started screaming again. mommy was worried all day, but when she got home, nothing had happened. she watched the video tape (of the first four hours after she left, because that's how long the tape is) and I stopped screaming the moment she left the house. after 20 minutes, I was asleep, and that's all that the tape captured: four hours of me sleeping.

See all diary entries for Dent