September 15th 2008 12:40 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
It is with a sad, sad heart today that my mom has decided to allow me to go on to Rainbow Bridge to await her arrival and reunion in the future. I have enjoyed my time here on Dogster with the wuv of my life, Sweetheart. We have made wonderful memories together and were wed last year on her birthday.
I know that my memory lives on in my mom's heart and I will never be forgotten or replaced. You see, I was a special angel sent to my mom for the short time I was with her. I gave her so much joy and happiness, along with memories to sustain her until we meet once again. I loved running after my fur-mom and dad through the woods--yipping and having the time of my life. I had a loving home and was loved beyond compare and my mom wishes that she had never let me outside on that fateful day I was abducted. She also knows that life for her must go on and I want that for her.
I know she misses me. I know I will always be alive in her heart and she often looks at my picture beside the computer. I will see her again, along with my Dogster pals and the wuv of my life, Sweetheart. I thank God every day that He saw fit to give people a HEART. For by doing so He made it possible for angels like me to live on and leave footprints in our loved one's life. My mom loved me very much and I loved her with every fiber of my being. Her life will never be the same, but for a short time I brought sunshine to her and she is thankful to God that He saw fit to bless her with my existence.
I wuv you all, my furiends....
November 22nd 2007 7:09 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
YES, OUR FURIENDS, SWEETHEART AND I ARE NOW MARRIED!!!!!
After the Birthday Pawty, I asked Sweetheart if she would go to Las Vegas with me and get married right away. I told her I did not want to go through all the formality of marriage in front of efurryone, and to be honest, I just couldn't wait to have her as my mate. I did not want another day to go by without her in my life. With just a little bit of persuading, and also telling her it was part of my Barkday gift to her, she agreed.
Sweetheart had her dress ready and I had my tux ready, so we jumped on the motorcycle and headed to Las Vegas to get married. In a little Chapel, a beautiful ceremony took place. After the priest had us exchange the tradional vows, I informed him that Sweetheart and I had written our own vows that we would like to exchange before the ceremony was over. The priest smiled, said, "Go right ahead, my pup." And he smiled and looked at Sweetheart.
After Sweetheart spoke her vows to me, my heart was beating so very fast, I felt like a million dollars!!!! She said so many loving things to me that I was amazed at how deeply she actually did love me. I guess I was all hung up on how much I loved her to notice that she loved me as much as I loved her. The things she said brought tears to my eyes. A sense of pride welled up inside me and I was so happy!!!! But now it was my turn to speak my vows that I had written especially for the love of my life.
**After listening to Sweetheart's vows to me; we were looking into each other's eyes, holding each other's paws, and I said to her:**
"My most beautiful bride. You have honored me beyond all measure by agreeing to become my mate. My cup is full now, and runneth over with the love and abiding faith I see shining from your eyes. It fills my soul with warmth and tenderness. Pride wells up from deep inside my being and I know I have truly been blessed."
**I had to bow my head for a moment, then plant my paws firmly onto the ground, raising my head I continued:**
"I promise to you, Sweetheart, this vow: From this day forth and for all the days we have left upon this Earth; I, Scrappie Dew, forsaking all others--will take you as my mate. Bestowing all my love upon you, I will cherish each moment of every day comforting and honoring your love. This will I do in sickness and health, for better or worse, my beloved."
**Squeezing both of Sweetheart's paws I took a step toward her, still looking into her eyes:**
"And thereto I plight thee my faith. We shall be no more two, but indissolubly one...one heart, one mind, one soul, and one desire. A kindred fancy, and a sister fire of thought and passion; these can Love inspire. This makes a Heaven of Earth; for this is LOVE."
**Then I kissed Sweetheart softly and tenderly, and raised my head for one last vow:**
"I will always Love you and hold you close to my heart. Thank you for believing and trusting in the depth of our Love. In closing, I have a quote from Shakespeare I would like to share with you. 'I Love thee with a Love that shall not die. Till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old.' And I will Love you even then."
THIS DAY WAS THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY IN THE WORLD TO ME... I HOPE MY LOVE KNOWS THAT I WILL LOVE HER ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE, AND I WILL LOVE HER EVEN AFTER DEATH TAKES ME FROM HER SIGHT.
I Love you, Sweetheart....
October 18th 2007 11:58 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here are the rules of this dogster game of "tag" in case you've never gotten a chance to play. When you are tagged, you post 7 random facts about yourself, compose a "new DIARY entry" along with the rules and put them in your own DIARY. Then you pick 7 furs (kitties or doggies) to tag but make sure you tell them... a simple p-mail will do fine, or a rosette to tell them, but you must let them know that they have been tagged. Post their names also in your DIARY.
Okay, now for the facts about myself:
1. I have been abducted from my loving furever home and mom is trying her best to find me. She feels my presence, so she is not giving up on her search. Someone in the neighborhood has me sequestered in their home and mom hopes that when she knocks on the door where I am, I will hear her voice and yip to her--then she can bring me home!!!!
2. I loved sleeping with my mom, and was very protective of her. She and I could talk to each other with our eyes. Check out my picture above...look into my eyes and see the love I had for my mom. We were soul mates, she and I.
3. Mom had an outfit, complete with sunglasses, that she was going to take a picture of me wearing on the very day I was abducted in early May of this year. I had just grown big enough to wear this little outfit, and mom had given me a bath the night before so I would be shiny in my picture. I hope I get a chance to wear this little outfit for her. She is keeping it for me.
4. I loved my little white bat more than anything!!!! You better not touch my bat because if you did, well, you had to answer to the "Scrapper". Mom has taken the bat, washed it, and put it away in the hopes I will return to play with it once again.
5. I loved to run and play in the yard with all my brofurs and sisfurs. I tried my best to be the king of the mountain, but my dad, LB (Lover Boy), was the king and always will be. I wuved my biological mom and dad...they were good pawrents. They played with all of us and taught us manners, just as they had been taught by our human mom.
6. My mom joined Dogster not long after I was abducted. A friend of hers told her about the site, so mom checked it out and decided that in my honor she would sign up for Dogster in the hopes that maybe someone would see me, or perhaps help her to find me. She misses me so much. Even with the big family we have, I was her heart. I talked with her and our love was (and is) a special love.
7. I have a black spot on the back of my tongue, just like my dad, LB (Lover Boy). I am the runt of the litter, but my personality is HUGE. I have a special sentimental meaning to my mom, because I was born on her brother's birthday and I was the only pup she did not sell out of the litter. She knew I was special, my mom can tell things like that. Oh how right she was. She will never give up hope that I will be found and returned to my loving furever home. Please efurryone, pawray that mom finds me, and SOON. I want to marry Sweetheart as soon as I am found, on that very day, if possible. **Staring off into space, sending telepathic signals out to mom, "Here I am mom, don't give up, keep on searching for me. I am close by, don't give up hope, be strong, find meeeee!!!!"**
Okay, now for the pups I am going to tag:
1. Little Man, #636155, he is my blue min pin pal. My biological mom has had a few litters with blues, but mom did not keep any because humans wanted them because of their rareness.
2. Josie, #577827, she is really cool, she has been giving my mom advice on what to do if my mom sees THAT car that I was abducted in. Josie's mom is a post graduate in Criminal Law, and she has a professor who loves pups and hopefully, with his advice, mom will not scare my abductor when she gets her license plate number the next time she comes by my driveway again.
3. Fritz, #224882, this pup is so funny!!!! He keeps my mom laughing all the time. He is very intelligent and is the life of any pawty he attends.
4. Brilliant Precious Ruby, #640216, the most beautiful German Shepherd mom has ever seen!!!! I have no doubt that she is also very intelligent as well.
5. Hypnos, #491905, he lives in Huntsville, approximately 75 miles from my mom. My mom is going to try to get together with Hypnos and his family at some point in the near future. Imagine all my family loaded up in the car, headed to Huntsville...BOL BOL BOL!!!!
6. Sissy, #327369, she was lost trying to find the Welcome Waggin' pawty and I gave her the thread to find it. I am going to try to get her fixed up with my red min pin brofur, Aidan, or perhaps Peanut (the black and tan--my dad's (LB-Lover Boy) brofur), who mom got from her friend this past Tuesday in Huntsville.
7. Beaux, #639124, he is the mintwin to my brofur, Pretty Boy Floyd (Harlequin). They have been barking back and forth with one another and talking about playing some ball once I am rescued and all of my family is back together again. Beaux is really nice, and mom thinks he is sooo cute too!!!!