Likes: Playing with me, sleeping with me, Massages, Doga, Learning New Tricks, Going "Buh-Bye!" or "Outside!"
Pet-Peeves: Lizards & Squirells, When a big dog smells her butt (She does not like a "Big" Greeting!)
Favorite Toy: Anything soft, squeakie, and can fit in her mouth!
Favorite Food: Steak, Whipped Cream, Cheese, Chicken, Wellness Super5Mix Adult Small Dog Health
Favorite Walk: In the Backyard, Around the Neighborhood, The Beach, Trails
Best Tricks: Daisy knows way to many to list, so I will name some of her best tricks.... Sit, Rollover, High-Five, Sit Pretty, Speak, Jump on my back (balancing on my shoulder as I stand up), Touch (any object with her paw), Turn around (in circle- both ways)
Arrival Story: One Of our friends sells Coach and different brand name varities of purses for a cheap price. At the time I have been looking for a chihuahua for my birthday, and we even planned this day to go to a shelter and look at some puppies. Our friend just randomly asked while we were looking at purses if we knew of anyone who wanted a non-potty trained Chihuahua, and that's when we met Daisy and fell in love.
Bio: Daisy Was originally bought for our friend's step-daughter who lives in North Carolina. They hated Daisy, they didnt like the fact she wasnt potty-trained, and didnt like her. So they put her in a metal cage and drove her in the back of a pickup truck all the way from North Carolina to South Florida and returned her. She was abused, and you can easily see she has been stressed out in her life.
â˜€ According to astrology, Daisy is my perfect companion. I have never seen this until recently. I knew Daisy and I were ment to be.
Perhaps, as a strong and powerful Scorpio, you don't picture yourself with any of the toy breeds, especially a Chihuahua, but you may be surprised to find that they are quite a good fit with the Scorpio personality. These little dogs are curious, full of confidence for their size, and they are very loyal to their families, demonstrating quite a jealous streak if another pet or person is getting more attention than they are. Sound familiar?
So You Want A Chihuahua?
Yes, they are cute and tiny... and a popular "hollywood-like" dog. You can dress them in tiny clothes, and baby them. But keep in mind, like everydog- they have their own personalities, should be trained properly, can gain weight fast, are VERY fragile, and much more. Just because they are cute shouldn't mean you shouldd get one. Chihuahuas are usually one-person dogs, NEED lots of attention, and are sometimes known for "temperment" issues. With proper training, and TLC- a Chihuahua is an AMAZING breed of dog. If you do consider owning a Chihuahua, please adopt. Look around shelters near you for a Chihuahua. Daisy is a rescue dog, as a baby she was abused. If there is one thing I know, it's that rescue dogs are usually the most friendliest pooches you will ever meet. Want more information regarding this lovely breed? Shoot me by a message. (You can see the icon at the top of this page underneath Daisy's main picture- It looks like an envelope.)
Wowsa!! I have been tagged a lot lately!! Thanks pups!!!
1. What color is your collar? - Well, my collar is a suede Cheetah Print, with my name in Rhinestones. Heehee :)
2. What kind of food do you eat? - Used to be on Halo, but we were not happy with it, and now switching to Wellness Super5Mix Adult Small Dog Health
3. What are your favorite treats? - I'm very picky.. but I LOVE steak, and boiled Chicken! Mmmmm!
4. Do you have a Valentine or significant other? - Not yet.. but I do like this one pup. Heehee ;)
5. Do you get Table Scraps? – Well, when I give mom the puppy eyes, and lick her face.... and whine a little bit... it works everytime.
6. What is your favorite toy? – I have a whole BIN filled with toys! They are all my favorites, I sometimes play with myself.. throwing the toy in the air, and catching it! Heehee! Then I even put them back.
7. When is your Birthday? - April 27th, 2005
8. How many times a day do you get to eat? - Every night.
9. Do you have a favorite color? – I say Pink, only because it makes me look more girly. Heehee.
10. Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary? - Of course! I like this tag!
I'm tagging Brewsky, Buddy Doughnut, and Rudy Patudy!
Mini and Patches Tagged me in the Ice Cream Tag!!!
Hmm.... Anyone ever been to Coldstone? You can make your own creations! Mom says I would be Chocolate mixed with Crunch Bars, Fudge, and Caramel. MMmmmmmm!!