Pet-Peeves: Lucy cant stand for another dog to sit in my lap
Favorite Food: boiled chicken
Favorite Walk: Lucy loves going anywhere with me
Best Tricks: she can walk, dance and sit up on her hind legs
Arrival Story: I came from a super duper great "middle man". This person would work with VERY reputable breeders to get you the pup you wanted, and mom wanted ME!!! She and pop (her dad) drove down to Dothan to pick me up. When mom got me she was worried because I was so big (yes, I was fat puppy), but I grew up to be just right!
Bio: I have puppies occasionally and the last litter went to GREAT homes! yay!
Mom didnt feel like trying to find 21 of you, so Me, Sam, and Roxy just split up the seven:
1. Georgie~she was so concerned for our litter! It made us feel good.
2. Charley~Always good for a debate!
3. Fritz~A funny fellow with a stubborn streak like Lucy!
4. Doolin~Roxy has a crush on this handsome boy! BOL
5. Finnegan~He came up with that fun secret rossette game!
6. Milly~The wonderful pup that has been through so much and still smiles!
7. Kady~She started tag!
1. I have a litter of three puppies, one boy and two girls, that I am so proud of.
2. I'm mom's most disobidient dog.
3. I love to ride in the car in mom's lap.
4. I can be kind of food aggressive to other dogs, especially sophie.
5. Mom has me tatooed on her right hip.
6. Mom got me after Chloe was hit by a car.
7. She drove all the way to Dothan for me.
By mom's calculations I should have had my puppies this past thursday. Needless to say, by today she was a bit worried. She pulled out the calander and added sixty two days since mine and sam's first "tryst" and it fell on monday. So now she is a little calmer and not cramming the thermometer in my rear every few hours. We are all so ready for the pups to arrive. Mom has a few people who are interested in puppies, but she will have to see all of their little personalities before she can match them up. I am just sick of being fat! A girl likes to keep a trim figure, you know. Sam is excited too. He keeps checking on me in my little blankie fort, and I keep snapping his head off. He is so laid back, he just lets me complain. He knows how uncomfortable I am. My last labor and delivery took mom by complete suprise because I wasnt showing a single symptom of impending whelping and because she wasnt there to help me figure out what to do with the babies, we lost most of the litter. She wont miss it for the world this time, though. She makes sure that her trips into town are short and split up through out the week. I know it takes a lot of gas to do that, but I really appreciate it. I get extra treats now too. I know everyone feels sorry for me because I am so fat. BOL, but other than looking fat, I cant complain. I still think I can jump off the stairs on the porch, so mom has started really watching me to make sure I take it a bit easier. I am sure that everything will go great and I cant wait to show all of my friends the babies. Maybe if I am not too sneaky, mom can get it on video!!