Likes: Winnie loves her bully sticks! She'll gnaw away on them for hours!
Pet-Peeves: I hate wearing clothes, especially collars, harnesses, bandanas... pretty much anything. I also don't like riding in the car - it's wobbly, uncomfortable, always too warm for me (even at 65F), and just suffocating!
Favorite Toy: Winnie loves her Wilson tennis balls and will play fetch for hours and hours!
Favorite Food: Natural Balance beef stick treats!
Favorite Walk: Anywhere!
Best Tricks: Lay down - I learned it very quickly and do it all the time, without even being asked.
Arrival Story: Winnie came from Jogososhibas, a breeder in Corona, CA. I've had several Shiba Inus, and Winnie is now the 5th Shiba in my life. She's much fun, very spunky, cuddly and a bit of a rascal. When she sits, she sits just like the Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal!
I was "tagged" by good pal Deshi … He says I have to list 7 things about myself and post it in my diary and then tag 7 more pals to do the same.
The object of this game of tag is to learn some more things about your friends. You are supposed to list 7 things about yourself and post it in your diary. Then pick 7 friends to pass it on to and have them do the same thing.
Here are my 7 things.....
1. I have my own bed, right next to my master's. It's soft, fluffy and oversized.
2. I have an older Shepherd mix brother, Ben.
3. I go out for an AM walk and a PM walk; but I especially love it when Mom takes me for hikes on the weekend!
4. My favorite treats are bully sticks.
5. My frenchy cousins: Doc and Portia frequently come over for sleep over parties. I love that!
6. I love saying hello to little kids. They are so cute!