Age: 10 Years Sex: Female Weight: 11-25 lbs
Leave a bone for Scrappy Doo
Dogster stats for Scrappy Doo
1 time 8
Girly-girl, Doodlebug, Scrappy Girl
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
April 15th 2006
Chasing bunnies and birds, spending time with mom
Anywhere, I love to run around outside
Tricks, we don't need no stinkin tricks
My dad wanted a dog so he could have an animal that loved him best (his cat and mom's cat both love her more). They started searching for his dog. Mom found a pet store online that was near them and it had pugs available (that's what dad wanted). There I was waiting for him. I played with him and wanted nothing to do with mom. I was a little too expensive so they left, mom said she cried the whole way home. They ended up coming back the same day and getting me, I am so irresistible. From that point on mom was my favorite or so dad says. See, I tricked dad at the store and made him choose me. They had my name picked out before they met me because dad is a huge scooby doo fan but since I am a little dog they choose Scrappy Doo. Boy, am I ever scrappy
I am a cross between a westie and a pug
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|May 29th 2007
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
June 3rd 2007 5:22 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
(Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Seven Fun Facts About Me!
1. I am a cross between a pug and a westie
2. I always have to defend my mom. It makes my dad so mad, but whenever he tries to give my mom a kiss or hug I have to get in between them.
3. I will chew on anything I can get my mouth on. My mom has to buy me lots of rahide bones so I will stop chewing on everything else.
4. I want to play with every dog I see (the bigger the better) but most little dogs are scared of me. I am way too rambuctious.
5. I have my own My Space account (search for Scrappy Doo). I have more pictures on it. (my mom got bored one night and made it for me -- she didn't know about dogster then)
6. I make a really cute sound when I yawn. It makes my parents go ooohhh when I do it.
7. I love to prance when I am outside (especially on the neighbors porch)
The seven dogs I have tagged are:
(I don't know seven dogs yet)
See all diary entries for Scrappy Doo|