Nicknames: Dynamic Duo, Both of You STOP! The "Boys". Now the KIDZ!
Birthday: July 29th 2002
Likes: Play Tug A War together & Sleeping
Pet-Peeves: The other one has my toy, other dogs walking by our house
Favorite Toy: anything that squeaks and nylabones and anthng Reno can destroy
Favorite Food: Treats, Treats and more treats
Favorite Walk: anywhere Mom and Dad go, the neighborhood!
Best Tricks: puppy flips, catch, learning high five
Arrival Story: We rescued all 3 of our Beagles at the ages of 1 1/2yrs. Shadow was 5 on 7/29/07 and Reno was 3 on 8/03/07, They are such great buds. Reno is the kisser and snuggler but Shadow will jump in my lap and give kisses to Dad and me sometimes but comes for his mroning snuggle and belly rub. They both like to guard the yard and Mom when Dad's not home and sit and look out the picture window all day and night.
Bio: Bella is #3.. another rescued Pup..Joined our family in June 2008, she is the "Princess" in the family and a Daddy's girl but loves to rumble with her brothers too. She basically rules the house even as the smallest.
“This is our wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”
Our Friend Jill found these words we should all live by. I hope she doesn't mind Mom putting them on our page. We are just not pets or something we bought but part of our "family" now and should be treated as such.
Thank You Jill...
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment.
You have your work, your friends, your entertainments, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me.
Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch.
Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters~
Now please pass this on to other pet owners. We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!
It's us Reno & Shadow
February 5, 2008 [link to this entry]
We were tagged by our cute little buddies, Jasper & Rumble
Here are the rules of Valentine Tag:
We are going to tell you 5 Valentine wishes, and then tag 5 friends with a pawmail or rosette.
They will then write a diary entry and tag 5 friends with a pawmail or rosette, and so on and so on :-)
So,our 5 valentine wishes are:
1. Jill & Molly's Daddy get some relief soon and feel better.
2. Bogey to have a healthy baby sister.
3. Jovi's Mom find a job real soon.
4. All our Snoops Pals to remain healthy
5. Hungry Puppies never to be hungry and find good homes.