Photo Comments Age: 14 Years Sex: Female Weight: 1-10 lbs
Leave a bone for Emme
Emme Lou, Emme Lou Lou,
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
October 17th 2000
To lick, lick, and lick
Having my tail and ears pulled, strange people, when my mommy leaves me, and car rides
A gutted out stuffed dog. (atleast that is what we think it is)
Science Diet W/D, cheese, hot dogs, french fries, anything my mom gives me
around the neighborhood and up the stairs to go to bed
sleeping, keeping herself clean, spinning to get a treat, and doing a helicopter tail
Emme was a christmas present from my husband, daughters, and son-in-law.
I need to lick!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Japanese Chin looking for a home in S.Cal
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|May 22nd 2007
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
May 29th 2007 9:35 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged by Jack Goodman-Carmean
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are "tagged", need to post in their diary the rules plus their own 7 fun facts. Next, choose 7 pups to *tag* and list their names. Pawmail each of them that they have been tagged and instruct them to read your diary for rules!!
Here's the fun facts about me - Emme!
1. I love to lick and clean all my fur friends faces!
2. My Mom once thought it would be cool to get a puppy cut on me. It didn't turn out so great.
3. For some reason I don't like Pomeranians!
4. I love to get the beagle started barking. All I do is make one little ruff... and the beagle goes crazy running to the door barking. Then she gets in trouble. Heheheh
5. When my mommy leaves me I am always very sad. When I think it is time for her to come back home I lay and stare at the door.
6. I hate car rides. Strange huh?
7. I can jump over a Siberian Husky with no problems!
Now I am going to tag 7 more pups. Here is who I am going to tag and give rosettes to:
I can't wait to read all the FUN Facts! This is SUPER-FUN!!!
See all diary entries for Emme|