Photo Comments (1)
Age: 9 Years Sex: Male Weight: 26-50 lbs
|Home:Hillsboro, OR ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Franky
FURRRRANKEEE!!! (a 35lb puggle) aka...Franky Bones, Frank the Tank
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
September 15th 2005
playing with other pups(keep away, chase, tug-o-war, ect...), and exploring wetlands/forest area outside, where he fell into the creek.
Tainted kibble,,, wearing dog clothing (unless its Raider or Blazer gear!!!) and the neighbors cat that tried to attack us. hmm.....wonder if Cesars way works on CATS??
squeaky tennis ball
CANINE CASEROLE- (kibble, cooked meat, rice, cooked egg)
Dawson Creek Park, where he tries to eat the goose "candy". FURRRRANNNKEEE!!!
"KENNEL!" and he runs to his crate. "HOUSE!" is him jumping on top of crate.
His previous owners were not up for the challenge of raising a young pup, and tried to sell him unsuccessfully. I came accross him thru some mutual friends who were dogsitting Franky when he was for sale. They talked his owners into giving him to a good home. SCORE!!! ~~~~~~~~~~Franky and Rocky (on the left)didn't always get along. Howw-oww--owww!!! Thanx for the assist Cesar.
Franky sleeps ALOT,,,,at night, and when I'm at work(in his crate), so he's well rested and ready to play when I get home. For excersise, its dog park (tons of friends there!!), fetch, walking or playing with my friends dog Anice (his sassy, border collie GRRRLfriend), and Rocky. He gets along with almost all dogs and has made a habit of getting the unsocial ones to play, or a least, feel at ease around him. At the dog park, he loves to play with the big dogs, it makes him feel really tuff!(especially when Heffner lets him win at tugOwar) We have alot of great, well balanced, LARGE breed dogs at Hazeldale (my local DP). Heffner, a great dane(left), and Panzer a german shepard, are just 2 of the gentle GIANTS we play with. Big dogs are fun except, sometimes stepped on, and once in a while, pee'd on...noooo!!! (natures miracle and towel in car)
"I'm with stupid" ----------->
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Repeat attack by BB gun
CLAIM 2 FAME:
~~~~~~Frankys great-great grandfather, Jean-Claude Van Puggal, was in the orginal painting, "DOGS PLAYING POKER" :0)
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|May 19th 2007
||More than 8 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
July 30th 2007 8:58 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here are the rules of the game!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Pups who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to TAG and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette saying they've been tagged.
okelee-dokelee pupperinos---7 totally random facts
1. I'm bow-legged and can bust a little, "double head and shoulders fake out" manuever, during a game of chase.
2. Last week I was without my human for 5 days while he was on vacation. I missed him alot but it's cool cause Rocky let me play with him at his big house the whole time. Niccccccce!!!! Substitute human, aunt Florence did a marvelous job of feeding, playing with, walking us, ect...
3. In a local survey, most dogs found that when "attacked" by a Puggle, they felt a strong urge to play or run a whopping 92% of the time.( that's a FACT!!!)
4. I make people laugh when I How-oww--0www!!! unfortunately, that same How-0ww-0www!!! made a cat attack me. (for the second time,,I'm alright)
5. My human has convinced me that water is safe for wading in!!! I'm not sure about swimming yet, but,,,, I think I can, I think I can. wooooooo!!!wwwwwooooo!!! haha haah
6. I'm a rockstar to the neighborhood kids, and there's a load of 'em.
7. Rocky is my newest, bestest friend and I'll miss 'em a bunch when he and his humans move to Iowa.
hmmm.... that was kinda fun your turn now haaha!!!
May 31st 2007 10:45 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Franky was playing keep away at the dog park, getting chased by a (wild) pack of italian greyhounds and min-pins. Gavino, the fastest one, kept coming in fast and biting Franks tail and quickly retreating. After 10 or 11 times, Franky dropped the ball and went to return the favor to Gavino!!! The chase was ON, and this puggle can MOVE!!! A few minutes later, Franky had him cornered under the picnic table, and was giving him an earfull, a good scolding, if you will...Howw-owww--owww!!!! "Stop biting my tail, you!!" Howw-owww-owww!!!!
Gavino,,,Max,,,,(the usuall suspects),
we luv ya tho, if youre out there
See all diary entries for Franky|