Age: 16 Years Sex: Male Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Deland, FL ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Cal
Scroggs (Daddy came up with that one- who knows why!) and Cali, Cali-boy, Fluffy Butt, Fritos Feet (they smell like Fritos-gross), Stink-Nasty-C, Calidonia -those are all mine
October 1st 1998
sharing his space on the bed with everyone else and being left outside any longer than it takes to potty.
whatever Jake (his lab brother) is playing with.
anywhere my husband goes.
He will pick up each foot to be wiped off when you tell him to "Gimme those stinky Fritos feet".
Daddy got me from someone at work who's purebred Golden had a spoiled litter of puppies with the neighborhood casanova K-9 who was some sort of white lab mix.
Cal is a beautiful, soft and very fluffy, sweet dog whom adores his Daddy and follows him everywhere. Cal even waits patiently outside the bathroom door while his Daddy is in the shower. Chris and I got married June 2006, so Cal has had a lot of adjustments including sharing the bed with me and 3 other dogs, sharing his toys and sharing Chris. He's doing pretty well with all of the changes except sharing his side of the bed, it's a nightly struggle to keep him off of my pillow.
Bite IS worse than my bark! ;)
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Jebbers doesn't feel well...
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|April 27th 2007
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
August 5th 2007 10:28 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Well, would you believe there is a summer tag game going around Dogster? My couch-killer/shoe-chewer sister Harmony has tagged me for this game....here we go again, BOL!
Make a diary entry giving 5 pawsome facts about yourself and tag 5 friends with a rosette or pmail (list them last) and post the rules of the game. BTW: You may want to check your furends diaries that you are going to tag to make sure they didn't get tagged already. I'm not tagging anypup since this will probably get out of hand like it did the last time with each pup getting tagged 10 times or more.... yikes! :O
1. ALL other doggers in this house are evil and I HATE having to share Dad's attention.
2. I try to take Jake... but since he outweighs me by 40 pounds- he always wins. You'd think I'd learn my lesson and stop picking on him but I can't help myself.
3. I leave enough fur on the floor each day to make another dog with.
4. My fur is soft but my teeth are sharp... right Mom!?!? hee hee *evil laugh*
5. I bite Mom on a regular basis too... any chance I get... she's evil like the dorks and that weiner dog thing... they take up MY Daddy's attention that used to be reserved for JUST me! :(
May 25th 2007 9:07 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Since she's gotten so many tags she's making me answer 7 interesting facts about me. I'm not going to pass any to my friends though... it's gone around too many times and I like my friends.
1. I leave fluffs of fur EVERYWHERE! Mommy said it's a pain to keep up with the floors.
2. Because of the fluff factor, Mommy secretly shaved me down the other day. I look like a mangy shorn sheep with a naked bum cause she's never used clippers before. Daddy about had a heart attack when he saw me and Harmony's been laughing at me but I feel so much cooler and I've got tons more energy. Mommy says I'm even frisky!
3. Because of #2, I now have hot spots that I keep licking and had to go to the vet this morning for some cream and an ouchy shot!
4. Because of 3#, if she ever comes near my again with those dumb clippers she's getting bit!
5. I am a popcorn addict. It has to be buttered though or I spit it out. Winnie eats the ones I spit out cause she eats anything.
6. I am a Daddy's boy and follow him EVERYWHERE. If he's home and I'm not with him I pace and whine until he comes to get me.
7. I HATE getting my feet wet. Harmony calls me a "Sissy Boy". I think she watches too many SNL reruns.
That's it folks! Thanks for reading!
See all diary entries for Cal|