Arrival Story: We found Mocha on www.petfinder.com. He was at Caring 4 Canines Rescue in Sand Creek, Michigan. We fell in love with him and here we are. We got him on 4/27/2007
Bio: Mocha is very playful, and just an angel. He the is sweetest little guy ever. he loves playing with Molly, they are best buds now. He likes to chew on bones, and sleep in our bed, (under the covers!) He's not to crazy about taking a bath.... we'll work on that one. Hehe. He's just the most kind, gentle, loving, sweet boy. We love him so much and we are so very blessed to have him as a part of our family.
The game is easy to play. You give out 7 facts about yourself and then tag 7 more of your pup pals!
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I eat so much, I never stop.
2. I'm getting fat, but my human's are going to put me on a diet!
3. I pee when I get excited, (sooooo emberessing!)
4. I can run but I can't hide!
5. I love to sleep and play all day!
6. I hate baths and swimming.
7. I love my new family!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are "tagged", need to post in their diary the rules plus their own 7 fun facts. Next, choose 7 pups to *tag* and list their names. Pawmail each of them that they have been tagged and instruct them to read your diary for rules!!
Here's the fun facts about me - Mocha!
1. When my humans leave the house, I take revenge for leaving me and Molly II home by, taking all the shoes I can find and take then to the middle of the yard and chew on them, (crocs are my favortie!!) And I'll get into stuff and make a mess all over the house!
2. I'm not a car dog, I'll just laydown in the backseat and fall a sleep or throw up!
3. I love taking cat naps with our cats!
4. I love waking up my human sister by digging her pillow and licking her face until she wakes up.
5. My best friends are my sister Molly II and neighbor dog William.
6. I bark like a girl dog!
7. I never stop wagging my tail, I'm always happy!
I got tagged by Lola and Jack Goodman-Carmean!
I'm going to "tag"....
I can't wait to read all the FUN Facts! This is SUPER-FUN!!!
Today Mocha went in the kiddie pool with Molly for the first time. He was a little scared at first, he didn't move, he was afraid to take a step. But Molly showed him how to get out, and he followed her out. She is teaching him all about is new home. What to do and what not to do. I am very proud of Molly II.
I'll write more soon. I was a ot to write about! haha