Likes: car rides, walks & snuggling next to his mama
Pet-Peeves: yellow pieces in my kibbles & being left in the car
Favorite Toy: all his toys
Favorite Food: anything that doesn't look like dog food
Favorite Walk: Cattus Island Park/ Miller Airpark Off-Leash Dogpark
Best Tricks: kissing mommies on command
Arrival Story: A friend who owns a doggie daycare told me that there was this dog in the shelter that was scheduled to be put to sleep if nobody took him. She said that although the dog is very loveable, he "isn't the most beautiful"(readers, please don't get upset, he truly was not much to look at then - but that was THEN ). I have never had a dog but my partner always had one growing up so I thought i'd surprise her. I called her and told her that we were going to see about adopting a "not so cute dog". One look at Shane and the rest, i say , ain't history ...but a love story ...
Bio: "He is your friend,your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful & true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." -unknown
Forums Motto: to err is human, to forever...canine.
My pup pal Midnight Star just tagged me and of course, i have to oblige :)
Here's seven things that you might (or not) like to know about me:
1. During the winter, i can be seen wearing white tank tops. It keeps me warm and keeps my belly from getting wet when i go outside in the early mornings
2. I LOOOOVVVEEE having my teeth brushed by MJ.
3. I was almost sent to the rainbow bridge had it not been for MJ's friend who convinced her to take me home from the shelter
4. I actually love my little brother Chase ( please don't tell him i said that!)
5. I'm a picky eater ( you can never tell that by looking at me though,,,hee hee!)
6. Unlike Chase, i'm not a very good singer :( MJ sys i sound like an owl when i try to sing with MG & Chase
7. I am grammy Loida & Poppop Sal's favorite grandfurchild (sorry Chase & Chloe- i'm just being honest!)
Hmmmm, now I'm going to tag some of my bestest buddies here on Dogster:
Guys, please remember, if you get tagged, when you choose your 'tagees' you have to let them know they've been tagged. Send 'em a message or give 'em a rosette!
Here are the rules of this dogster game of "tag" in case you've never gotten a chance to play. When you are tagged, you post 7 random facts about yourself, compose a "new DIARY entry" along with the rules and put them in your own DIARY. Then you pick 7 furs (kitties or doggies) to tag but make sure you tell them... a simple p-mail will do fine, or a rosette to tell them, but you must let them know that they have been tagged. Post their names also in your DIARY.
Here are 7 random facts about myself:
- i love getting my teeth brushed- i will let my MJ do it for as long as it takes :)
- i'm a little of a playboy ...BOL! i just love having many girlpups
- i have an overflowing box of toys - and i love each and every single one of them!
- i don't mind wearing shirts and stuff...i think i look rather dashing in my pink argyle sweater :)~
- i'm a tad on the pudgy side but MJ & MG says it's all part of my charms ;)
- i get my hiney & paws washed before i go to bed at night ...shhhhhhhh!
- and lastly...i believe that i am one of the happiest dogs in the whole wide world!!!!
i am tagging the following pals at this go around of tag:
-Sugar & Chester
-The Girls NExt DOor