Age: 13 Years Sex: Male Weight: 26-50 lbs
|Home:Canal Winchester, Bellaire, C, OH ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Kilo B. Weisner
Mr. Grumpy Pants, Kilo Bilo, Kiwi, Senor (when he uses his Spanish accent), Hebity Bee, Snack Russell Terrier
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
January 20th 2001
Food and going for a walk
His little sister, Miss Pickles
Wiggly Giggly Ball and a latex squeaky pig
Treats from Kilo's K-9 Kitchen, of course!
On the bike trail near our house
When I say "BANG" he falls on the floor and lays with his paws in the air like he's been shot!
I bought Kilo from a breeder when I was in college. He went to alot of college parties with us, and is a great "party animal"! Since college graduation, Kilo and I have calmed down considerably and no longer party like rockstars!
Kilo has his own little business. He owns and operates Kilo's K-9 Kitchen, which makes healthy all natural treats for dogs and puppies. You can visit his website at www.kilosk-9kitchen.com
Snack Russell Terrier!
The Groups I'm In:
"DOGSTERHOLICS", ★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★, ♥Ohio's Friendly Dogs♥, (For the love of) SQUEAKY TOYS!!!, ♥All Fur Fun♥, FANCYPANTS CAFE, Welcome Waggin' for Dogsters and Catsters, Animal Rescue, are u spoiled?tell us where u shop., BoBo Toy Fan Club, Club Dog!, Dog-Gone Humans, Doggie Businesses, Febreze® Pet Odor Eliminator™, Greatest American Dog Fan Club!, I am so spoiled, light a candle...., Pet-O-Nomics, Pets 4 Prayer, SMART JACKS!, Spoiled Rotten JRT's, Who Let The Dogs Out, You've Got My VOTE!!!, ~~*** Pampered pooches***~~, ~~*** Pampered pooches***~~, ~~Your Key To Happiness Cruise Lines~~, ~~~*♥Dog Park USA♥*~~~
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Dogster Railroad Database USA - Nevada to Wyoming
Well, I am the original "Sandwich Thief". I like to steal Grrrandma's food when she's not looking. She'll take the first bite of the sandwich, and I'll stand on my back legs and pretend to just sniff...then when she turns her head...BAM! I move in and snag the sandwich! I completely inhale it before she even knows what happened! Oh, and this one time Grrrandma found me on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator sitting next to her Easter ham. Dang...I was sooo close!
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|April 11th 2007
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
April 3rd 2008 10:01 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Me has been tagged by my wonderful pal Snapper! Snapper and his family are soooooo cool!
Here are the rules:
I have been tagged to answer the following questions and then I am going to pass these questions along to 4 of my pals so they can do the same thing:
Name 4 jobs you have:
1. Me is head chef of Kilo's K-9 Kitchen
2. Me is a burglar alarm to alert the rest of the house when a stranger is near...or if me sees a bird...or the mailman...or a kid on a bike...or a tree blowing in the wind...or a car driving by...or someone walking a dog...or a flashing light...or anything me thinks is food.
3. Me is a professional sandwich thief.
4. Me is a pilot of my KiloCopter which is invisible (for security reasons) and is fueled by environment-friendly dog bones.
Name 4 places you have lived:
1. On a farm
2. In an off-campus college party house while my mommy was in college...me was a big party animal!
3. At my Grammy's house while Mom was in the hospital.
4. In our new house in Columbus, Ohio
Name 4 places you have been:
1. The Regal Beagle--a crappy college bar in Ada, Ohio
2. Cruising around the US in Mom's Cadillac Escalade EXT--we had muy fun!
3. In the cadaver lab at mom's college (c'mon...me was just a pup! But mom had some lab work to do.)
4. Many AA and NA meetings.
Name 4 places you would rather be:
1. With my dear friend Matty who recently went to the Bridge. Me really misses her. She was Grammy's dog.
2. At a buffet!
3. At the Snausage factory
4. In Mexico (Me thinks me is from Mexico, but me is really from a breder in Dayton, Ohio!)
Okay, now I'm passing these questions off to the following pups and I'm curious to see what their answers are:
February 3rd 2008 8:07 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Okay, so as most of yous know...me is a hefty boy...kind of portly. So when mom and dad got a new bed, me was concerned. Their new bed is way high off the ground, and me has these short little legs...and...well...me is no spring chicken, and me no can jump as high as me used to. So...mom bought the "doggy steps" from the "as seen on tv" thingy. They were okay, but not high enough for the bed. So mom went to a pet store and bought another set that had 4 steps, but they were a little flimsy, and me was afraid of them. Now, me secretly likes when mom picks me up and puts me on the bed, but me has to maintain my tough guy exterior and so me has to growl an sputter at her. Getting of the bed was also a problem. Me jumps off and BOOM...me lands on the floor. Mom got worried that me was going to hurt my shoulders by jumping off the bed, and so me heard her telling dad something about new steps. Me was like "mom, me is too fat for store-bought dog stairs"...so, mom made dad make me my very own set of stairs! They is very wide and deep, just like human stairs. Mom even made dad carpet them so me would not slide off! They is sturdy enough that mom and dad can walk up and down them too. Me is so excited about my new stairs! Me loves my hefty-boy-steps!
August 30th 2007 7:29 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Me has been tagged by my pal Panda. Here are the rules of the game:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1. Me speak with a Spanish accent.
2. Me has a girlfriend named Ivy Rose and she is beautiful!
3. Me owns and operates Kilo's K-9 Kitchen!
4. Me is a pilot and me has a fleet of jets called AirKilo.
5. Me has a little sister named Miss Pickles who is getting married to Spy on September 20th!
6. Me hate thunderstorms!
7. My favorite toy is my squeaky pig, and me takes it to bed every night!
The 7 dogs that I am tagging are: Ivy Rose, Junior Petunior Poop, Rex Mi Amor, Tucker, Nellie, Gibby, and Goofy.
See all diary entries for Kilo B. Weisner|