Nicknames: Mr. Hankey, Crankey Hankey, Hank, Beagly Beagly, Hankey Doodle Dandy, Hankey D
Birthday: December 15th 1993
Pet-Peeves: Touching my butt, another dog in my face, cutting my nails, taking my medicine.
Favorite Toy: anything stuffed
Favorite Food: Anything Merrick
Favorite Walk: In the woods especially when bunnies around
Best Tricks: He doesn't have any
Arrival Story: When Henry was eight year old his former family thought that he was to old to play anymore, so they dropped him off at the shelter. A friend of mine who worked there had called me and told me that "Jed" had been there for four months and really needed a home desperately. Well I went to look at him and that was it!! He came home with me and we have been together ever since. He is my shadow, and he goes everywhere that he can with me.
Bio: I had to go to the bridge last night(1/8/09), for my little heart gave up it's fight. Every breath I took was getting harder, so mom so reluctantly helped me find peace. Where I am now I'm no longer weak, my leggies are limber and again I can speak ARRRRROOOOOO!! Please do not cry because I'm a young boy again. I will see you all soon Snoop brothers and sisters to the end.
Hello everyone! As you know I'm Henry and I was chosen to play this game by Keeva. I can't wait to tell you all about me.
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Here are 7 fun facts about me! I'm Henry the eighth :o)
1)I love to follow bunnies. I used to chase them but i don't move a lightening speed anymore.
2) I love to go crusin in the car with mom and Rocky.
3) I have nine other brothers and sisters. Some have their own Dogster pages.
4) My favoriate snacks are Yoghundz (organic frozen doggie yogurt cups), Raw bones, Greenies.
5) I really love haning around Beaglie land and chatting with my Beagle buddies.
6) My favoriate place to take my nap is on my rug in front of the fire place.
7) My nose gets me in to tough spots sometimes. I followed it once right into the neighbor's icey pond. That was awful. Luckily I have a big mouth and mom found me by following it.
I hope you enjoyed reading those facts about me.
Here are the seven pals I chose, plus two more. I love everyone it is so hard to choose just seven.