May 24th 2007 6:15 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here's how it works!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1. my mommy loves big tough dogs but wanted a chihuahua ever since she was really little. when her dad told her that they would never ever get such a small, yappy, ugly dog-she wanted one even more (of course).
so as soon as she settled down in a house of her own she began the search for a chi. yatta yatta yatta...now i'm spoiled rotten!
2. i LOVE mini beef dingo bones. it takes me about one full day of hard work to finish one!
3. i go to work with my mommy every day. sometimes her boss brings his HUGE pitbull to work with him and i have soo much fun chaseing him around trying to get him to play with me.
4. i like to play with all sizes of dogs. mommy says i'm hardly a chihuahua, i can't decide whether i'm a human or a pitbull!
5. i go everywhere with mommy, restaurants, stores, trips..i just sit in my bag and wait for her to get done. sometimes i get a little rowty in my bag son mommy has to put me in her car. i don't mind though i just lay in the sun and relax because i know that mommy will feel so bad that she'll bring me out a treat!
6. my daddy has family that live on a lake and the first time mommy took me down to the dock i walked right off the side.
mommy got all crazy and scared and nearly jumped in after me because i had never been in water before. so to keep her from having a heart attack i swam back over to her and let her pull me out.
(i don't know what the big deal was!!)
7. i'm so cute that every time mommy takes me someplace that i shouldn't be (like fancy restaurants) the staff always help mommy hide me and keep me entertained!!!
now it's your turn to tell me seven crazy things about you...
May 11th 2007 7:52 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Mommy and Daddy found a new house and we 're moving in this weekend. I'm soo excited mostly just because I can tell that mommy is excited, she's been so happy lately.
The only bad part is having to hang around while they're fixing it up. They're really lucky that I've been putting up with it, actually.
First we went to the house so mommy could clean, all the walls, ALL the floors, EVERYTHING. no fun.
Then.. Last night we went to paint, I wasn't allowed to run around (I really didn't even want to because they were making so many big scary noises) and plus THAT STUFF STINKS.
Three hours of nothing but painting and then when we left I had to go home and go strait to bed.
I can't wait til all this is over and I can curl up with them in their (OUR) new bed!!
May 11th 2007 1:43 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
i go to work with mommy every day, she works in an office (which is boring) but she works with 4 silly guys (who play with me ALOT). today everybody was really busy so when mommy went to go get something for lunch she took me with her and we stopped by petland so i could walk around and maybe get a treat.
mommy carried me once we got into the store because it was pretty busy and there wasn't much room.
and all the treats were much more expensive than the stores we usually go to so mommy just gave me a big kiss and promised to share a little of her lunch with me. (i still would've liked a brand new treat!)
we walked around and looked at the puppies they had for sale. but the poor guys were all locked up in these glass boxes. we couldn't sniff each other or say hello at all, i hope they were ok. they were all so cute but they looked soo sad. i was so confused and upset for the pups that i started to whimper. mommy tried to reassure me that they were being taken care of and soon they'd have a permanent people home, but i couldn't stop crying for them. i tried to get one of the pups out of that awful box but who knew that my strength could be stopped my solid glass?
we finally left because i was causing a rucus, and now we're back at the office.
which remainds me-i better get off of this computer and help mom get some work done so that we don't have to stay late!!
See all diary entries for tito|