Likes: Cuddles, tummy rubs, sleeping on mummy and daddy's bed, licking! sniffing, chasing small animals (mummy hates this though)
Pet-Peeves: Annoying little puppies trying to lick my face, balloons, other dog's stealing my toys and food, getting brushed, and having my nails clipped
Favorite Toy: Duckie, squirrel, racoon, baby squirrel from hide-a-squirrel (he's in the hospital thanks to a partial decapitation, his friends are RIP), my stick I chose and stripped of bark, rawhide 'sausage roll' from Robin Hood, and empty coke bottles.
Best Tricks: When Daddy dances I jump around. I can 'leave it' with a bit of treat on my paw. My best trick is removing my ears BOL
Arrival Story: My old owners had lots of animals, but they didn't really care about us, we were just for show. One day, they went away and left us behind. Someone came to feed us, but no-one gave me any cuddles . One day, a nice lady said 'enough is enough' and found us all new owners. Of the ladies friends is a cousin of my new Nana, so that's how my Mum and Dad heard about me. They asked to meet me, and did a weeks worth of research and then said they'd take me. And the rest is history...
1.My current favourite toy is my stuffed squirrel that Daddy brought back from the USA
2. I don't howl, and Huskies are supposed to BOL
3. I don't jump fences, well, except the baby gate once, but normally I don't
4. I have 2 rabbit furblings that I am not allowed to eat
5. I know where my friends on the block live and try to visit them on our walks
6. I sleep in Mummy and Daddy's bed most nights unless I am naughty
7. During the day I have the run of the backyard (temperatures here are not very extreme so it is safe and I have lots of shade)
Now.... I have to tag 7 pawsome pups............. Hmmmm.... After you finish reading the diary, my pup pals listed below have to tag 7 of their favorite pup pals. Then write in your diary, and be sure to pmail the pups and tell them they've been tagged.