Likes: cuddling, playing under the bed, pointing, digging, playing "im gonna get you", being outside, Maxwell, cardboard boxes, car rides, retrieving her wubba out of the pool, torturing the chinchillas, hunting
Pet-Peeves: when bailey barks, baths, being left alone, the "stay" command, ear cleanings
Favorite Toy: water wubba, tennis balls
Favorite Food: Nature's Variety raw medallions- she goes crazy for them, EVO treats
Favorite Walk: our hunting property
Best Tricks: sit, down, stay, get it, where's your belly, shake, high five
Arrival Story: I had been wanting another dog for a long time, but couldn't convince my mom. One day, i just told her that i was getting a dog and for some reason she didn't disagree. when it came to what breed i wanted, i knew it had to be a another GSP, even though i considered others. i found a breeder about 2 hours away. orignally, the first litter i wanted only had two females, so i had to wait for the next litter. when we went to pick out our pup, i choose Cali because she kept coming back to me and sitting in my lap. We picked her up two weeks after that and now I have my hands full.
If you get tagged, you have to list 7 facts about yourself. Then, you will list 7 dogs you will tag and give them a paw mail or rossette telling them that they have been tagged!
1. I love cardboard. Whenever there's a cardboard box laying around, I go straight to it to rip it apart. Mom bought me a bunch of toys when she first got me and I liked the box they came in best!
2. I love to play under the bed. It's fun to sneak up on people and Bailey and Maxwell. But last week, I realized I'm getting to big to do it anymore because I cut my head open.
3. Mom takes me to her job, a doggie daycare, where I have lots of friends. I've been playing with all the small dogs (my BFF's are Rosie, Lilly, Mayhem, Duncan, and Jules), but soon Mom will put me in with the BIG dogs! She says I'm getting to crazy for the little ones.
4. I love breakfast time in the morning. Me and mom wake up and go outside. Then she gets my breakfast, NV raw medallions. I bounce around and bark and growl because I get so excited. They are so yummy!
5. Maxwell was unsure of me when I first came to my new home, but now we are BEST friends.
6. Mom is so proud of me when I jump in the pool all on my own. She's hoping to have a dock diving dog.
7. Me, mom, and grandpaw went out to the property I'll be hunting birdies at and I loved it. I was bouncing like a bunny through the grass and trying to catch butterflies. I can't wait to start hunting!
I will tag...
2. Henry Cash