Photo Comments Sex: Female Weight: 51-100 lbs
Leave a bone for Bebe
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
May 12th 1999
being a therapy dog and playing with kids, going to work with me, and playing soccer
not being able to go swimming every day or being soaked with the hose
"teeny beanie babies" and any soccer ball
raw bones and Solid Gold Tiny Tots
My older GSD's companion died and she was very depressed. She was 10 years old when I brought Bebe home as a 12 week old puppy. I believe it kept her going- she lived to be 15 1/2 and was an active and loving dog to the end of her life.
Bebe had 2 of her litter mates become service dogs for the blind. The police officer that trained Bebe brought her home and said he was glad she was mine and not his! She was (& still is) the strongest Alpha female he had ever seen. She is also the only civilian dog that he has ever trained.
My jobs are swimming, sleeping,eating...
The Groups I'm In:
!!!!! THE LOVE FOR GERMAN SHEPHERDS !!!!!, *Michigan PupPals*, *Stop Animal Abuse*, ♫ THE KIT KAT CLUB ♫ ®, FANCYPANTS CAFE, Administrators of Catster & Dogster Groups, German Shepherds "The Best Breed", German Shepherds of Michigan, Michigan Dog Rescues, ~*~Princess Divas ~&~ Prince Charmings!~*~, ~~Your Key To Happiness Cruise Lines~~, ~~~*♥Dog Park USA♥*~~~
The Last Forum I Posted In:
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|March 28th 2007
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
April 12th 2008 10:28 am
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
Saturday, April 12th.
Snow White, a baby GSD "tagged" me. I have to answer 4 questions and send them to 4 friends. And I just got done working at the juvenile detention center- I am so tired! I had to play soccer, eat treats, and be petted by about a dozen boys. That is really hard work! BOL!
Anyway, here are the 4 questions and my answers, and my 4 friends that I'm tagging.
Q#1. Name 4 of your best friends
A. #1. Kayla and Vegas (I know that's 2, but they live in the same house) and we go to Lake Michigan together. Actually Vegas hasn't been yet because he got adopted in the fall after it was too cold to go to the lake, but we'll all be going soon. Kayla is my friend and I was a bridesmaid in her wedding to Howard.
#2. Blade. He's a GSD on Dogster and he is a K-9 and worked in NYC on 9/11. He's my dog-boyfriend. We've never met, but we're pretty bonded because we were both working K-9's and we share a special bond and always will.
#3. My Mom- of course. She's the best, even if she is really old, but whatever you do, don't tell her I said that!
#4. Shatz and Conner, my dog sister and brother. I had to name them or else their feelings would be hurt. But sometimes Conner drives me a little nuts.
Q#2. Name 4 favorite things to eat!!
1. Mom's homemade dog treats
2. Freeze dried liver- if you haven't tried it, GET SOME!! It is divine!!
3. Anything I can snatch out of the garbage can- even though I get in trouble for doing it. I just can't help myself!
4. McDonald's hamburgers. I always get one when we come home from a day at the beach at Lake Michigan!
Q#3. Name the 4 things you dislike most:
1. Getting my nails trimmed.
2. Being told I have to stay home and not go with Mom.
3. THUNDER!! I'm telling you, read "Marley and Me "and you'll know that I'm not the only dog that knows that weather can kill you.
4. Having an empty food bowl. Even if the other dogs' bowls are filled with food, if mine is empty, I will carry the bowl to Mom and drop it on the floor and then I'm only happy if she puts some food in it. I don't eat it, I just like to have food in it.
Q#4. What are 4 favorite things at your house?
1. My family- my Mom, my dog brother, sister and my stinky cat brother and sister. I love to chase them through the house!
2.Getting to sleep on Mom's bed. The other dogs don't. Need I say more??
3. My soccer ball and the rest of my toys.
4. Being able to watch Animal Planet when Mom goes away. She always puts it on for me. I want to learn how to use the remote. Wait until she gets the bill for the pay per view movies if I learn how to do that! BOL!
Here are my 4 friends that I'm tagging.
You're it. Now answer the 4 questions and send them to 4 of your friends!
Big dog kisses,
#1. Kayla and Vegas
October 17th 2007 5:15 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Well, it looks like I've been tagged by two of my pawesome Dogster friends, Kayla and Howard. Now I have to come up with 7 pawsome facts about myself.
I think I'm gonna like tag...
Here are 7 pawsome facts about me that no one else knows...well, now you do!
1. Silly humans think because I'm a little gray that I'm slow. Big Mistake!
2. I love swimming in Lake Michigan with my Dogster pal Kayla. We love the beach.
3. If humans aren't paying attention, I will steal their food- right off their plates!
4. I get to go everywhere Mom goes- to the university, Home Depot- you name it, I've been there. I'm a service dog. I've even been on a plane and a helicopter.
5. I am really good at guarding Mom. No one can come too near-unless I say so.
6. My registered name is "Blythe Berger vom Karlehaus.
7. I can jump straight up onto a wall or table. Look out!
Here are my 7 pals that I'm tagging. You're it now!
4. Dana, CGC
See all diary entries for Bebe|