Arrival Story: His Mom had to give him up after her husband died and he was up for adoption thru BREW and we talked and went to meet him with Shadow and decided we could not live without him in our home. Gotcha Day March 2007
Bio: I love Dogster and all my new PALS, Mom and Dad take me to the Beagle meet once a month in Palatine and I get to run and play with every pup. I'm so glad I got picked for this home because I know I'm not going anywhere ever again. I get lots of kisses, hugs and food. And I have a brother who really does like me since we play all the time.
Turning heads everywhere he rolls, Reno is a huge hit with both googly-eyed babes and older, wiser fans. Admirers will paddle across no less than eleven oceans just to get a glimpse of this A-List heartthrob in the fur. Reno isn't in a big rush to settle down, so is often seen out on the town with the cutest members of the pack. Not just a looker, Reno's activism knows no limits—enerpetically involved in the campaign to save Dogfur, Reno is always looking for a worthy cause that he can sink his teeth into.
I knew I aleays had what it takes to be a Super Hunk.... where are my TREATS?
[link to this entry]
Wow a tag by my furiend Jack to answer some hard-hitting questions! Here we go!
I have been tagged to answer the following questions and then I am going to pass these questions along to 4 of my pals so they can do the same thing:
Name 4 jobs you have:
1. Greet Mom every day when she comes home at the Garage Door.
2. Steal ALL of Shadows Toys.
3. Make sure Mom is OK when she is sick by never leaving her side and Grrring at Dad & Shadow.
4. Make sure Mom and Dad make dinner the correct way by laying at their feet.
4 places you have lived:
1. Orrville, Oh where I was found by BREW Midwest
2. Milwaukee, Wi
3. Chicago, IL my furever home
Name 4 places you have been:
1. To get my picture taken with Santa and meet Dolly & Toby in Antioch
2. To the doggie park, which I love
3. Palatine. IL Beagle meetup
Name 4 places you would rather be:
1. Doggie Park running and playing
2. Ridin' in the car
3. Visiting with Dolly & Toby
4. Neighborhood walk with Mom and Dad and Shadow
Okay, now I'm passing these questions off to the following pups and I'm curious to see what their answers are:
2. Bailey Star
3. Jill FSQ
4. Just Buddy
The Life and Times of RENO The Beagle
I've Been Tagged
November 3rd 2007 1:26 pm [link to this entry]
Hiya pups! My pal Mike tagged me and now I'm it. I get to choose 7 of my pals to tag.
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Donâ€™t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Here are 7 fun facts about me! Introducing, RENO
1. This is my "4th" home and I'm only 3, we think!
2. I need to be around people since I think they will leave me.
3. I love to wash my brothers ears everyday, which he hates.
4. I am a very happy boy, even tho I've moved around alot.
5. I have a piece of my ear missing and a scar on my nose.
6. I can chew up any fuzzy toy and get the squeaker out in 5 mins or less.
7. I love banana's and yogurt so much I try to knock them out of my Moms hands so I get it all.