Photo Comments (2)
Age: 6 Years Sex: Female Weight: 100+ lbs
|Home:Grove City, OH ||[I have a diary!] |
Photo Comments (1)
Photo Comments (1)
Leave a bone for Bailey
Special Gift Box:
Hell on paws
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
January 19th 2007
playing with anyone-chasing my tortie cat sisters-MUDDING--SNOW--eating sticks and small trees
High wind-spooky stuff in my backyard--getting my muddy tooties wiped!!-not getting the last bite from mommy!!!
-balls-Easter toy-grandkids-mommy & daddy-BALLS! Mommy keeps hiding--Sticks-floppy, grunty toys to gut!! ty, squeaky toys!
Literally anything and everything....loves veggies...loves cheese popcorn...cheerios...chewing on my soup bones
Around the block-walk mom-drag mom-mom drag me-me rolling up in leash-walk mom-ets!
jumping into a pile of leaves...digging..sitting & down...must be the dumb blonde here on dogster cuz I don't recognize any particular toy...I just love the play with them all!!
We searched Ohio for about 6 weeks for a Golden we could afford. We lost our wonderful Golden of 12 years in January. She may have been a victim of the latest food poisoning. She left a hole in our souls and we knew that we just had to have another Golden and we found Bailey just outside of Leesburg, Ohio.
Get a Christmas Tree for your page!
I'll chew on anyone, anytime, anywhere
The Groups I'm In:
!!!! Cutest Pups of the World !!!!, !!!! SQUIRRELS! (And other small animals we all love to chase), "Canadian Golden Retrievers" who want to be Friends with other Goldens..., "DOGSTERHOLICS", "Rimadyl" Victims, ♥Ohio's Friendly Dogs♥, ***********Best *Friends *in *the *Whole *Wide *World**********, **Fun In The Sun!**, ♥ Saving Animals' Lives ♥, ♥All Fur Fun♥, *** WE LOVE OUR TROOPS***, FANCYPANTS CAFE, Harley Lovers, PPR, Advocates for Positive Training, Boone's OH and PA friends, Cesar's Dogster Pack, cutest goldens, Dawgs & Kittens Loving Humans, Dogs who love their moms, Dogster Kool Dog Cafe!, Golden Puppies, Golden Retriever and Labrador Retriever Lovers, Golden Retriever FunHouse, Goldens Birthday/Anniversary Picture Album, Home Cooked Food and Recipes, Just Goldens, Lets Paw-tae!, light a candle...., Nowzad Dogs, Ohio Dogs & Cats for Adoption!, OnLy PuPs, PAWS Angels WAGS for Kindness, The Big Dog Lounge, The Dog Park ;), The Ohio State University Dogs, The Pet Detectives, Volume 2 Goldens Birthday/Anniversary Picture Album, Volume 3 Goldens Birthday/Anniversary/Memorial Picture Album, ~~~*♥Dog Park USA♥*~~~, ~~~~The Wonderful Goldens Retrievers Of The World~~~~
Goober...Mommys Baby Girl....Blondie Brain....Sweet Girl...Thief....
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|March 24th 2007
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
November 18th 2008 4:05 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I meant to say I've tagged
November 18th 2008 4:02 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here are the answers to the questions
FOUR JOBS THAT I HAVE:
1. Plate cleaner!! A very important job if I must say so myself!! After all mommy just has to put them in the dishwasher after that!!
2. Critter chaser!! I keep the pesky squirrels outta the bird food (then I can chase the birds!!)
3. Exercise dog for mommy and daddy!!! If I didn't keep em chasing after me then what else would they do for exercise??
4. Towel Thief!! For some reason I can't resist any towels in the house--even if they're on the kitchen counter--must be cuz I like to hear the words "what have you got Bailey Ann" and the chase is on!!
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED AT (OR STAYED)
1. Leesburg, Ohio--I was born there
2. Grove City, Ohio--my furever home!!
3. London, Ohio--My aunt Shellys farm with horses, goats, dogs, cats and more dogs and cats!!
4. Perry County, Ohio--Miley my newest cousin lives there and she has lots of woods and sticks!!
FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. K-9 Bark in the Park--Grove City, Ohio
2. Hair stylist with mommy-only they woundnt let me in so me and daddy took a long walk!!
3. 2 Howloween parties for Golden Retrievers -and I saw my boyfriend Radar both times!!
4. Med Vet but I don't think that counts cuz that was a horribdle visit!!
PLACES I'D RATHER BE
1. Laying on top of mommy to keep her warm
2. Sitting next to daddys leg at dinner time cuz he shares--mommy is stingy!!
3. Aunt Shellys cuz she has ALL KINDS OF POOPIE TO EAT!! BOL!!
4. Laying in bed with mommy and daddy--then they get to give me lots and lots of wuv!
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I love napping in the afternoon--I go belly up on my loveseat
2. I snore--really loud!!
3. I'm scared of plastic bags flying in the wind in my backyard!!
4. I don't like the meter reader man--he was in MY backyard & my hair stood up & I BARKED!!
5. I'm scared of chipmonsters (you know those fast little striped buggers!!)
6. I don't like to swim--I only wade in the edges of the pond at K-9 things
7. I'm a whiner!!
Now it's my turn to tag friends and ...the winners are----
January 14th 2008 8:36 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
As Bailey Ann's 1st birthday approaches I can't help but think back to this time last year that was MaddyLynns last week here with us. I know many of my fantastic dear friends here at Dogster have gone thru and are going thru the same mental problems I am.
I can't help asking myself "if we had the lump removed earlier would we have been able to save her?", "if we hadn't given her the rymadil for pain" if if if if. My heart keeps asking the if if if if questions. My sister n law (who is so much like a sister thats usually what I call her) said tonight that it was MaddyLynns time so we could bring Bailey Ann into our hearts and lives. My husband says "no, the bleeding problems inside from the dog foods and the meds would have taken her from us earlier if we had done the surgery earlier". I don't know---all I know is I miss her smell, her fur, her beautiful red gold curls around her neck, her beautiful eyes-so expresive and full of love, her love of play (she had more toys than a fully grown kid!!) seeing her laying in the sun looking so beautiful--I still pull out her collar and smell it-I kept some of her last toys and neck scarf-
I can't look at the paperwork I kept of the last pitiful week-going back and forth to the vet-trying desperately to stop the bleeding everytime she opened her mouth. Her beautiful eyes didn't shine anymore--they were sad--but she was loving to the very end. She walked into an office she didn't know and greeted the very caring tech and vet she had never met like she had known them all her life--big tail swishes and licks and then lay down on the floor on her side--I lay down with her and cradled her head and just kept saying over and over again I love you MaddyLynn--mommy daddy love you!!! and then she was gone. Dear God she was gone....
I look at her ashes container and wonder how such a big beautiful wonderfull full of life-love-everything you ever wanted from this wonderful girl--could possibly fit in the container. I don't know if I will ever bury her--I don't think I could possibly look at her ashes---
I like to think she visited Bailey Ann before she crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Bailey was born Jan 19 and MaddyLynn left us Jan 21--I think she told Bailey there would come a time when they would all leave their mommy but she was to hold out till this old couple with a broken heart would come to her farm--all she had to do was sit at the womans feet & when she picked her up she was to give the old fart big kisses and she would have a fantastic loving home -----after all--that is how MaddyLynn picked us so why wouldn't it work again?
We love you MaddyLynn Tootise Bear Guy!!!
Daddy and Mommy
See all diary entries for Bailey|