October 17th 2007 10:59 am
[ View A Comments ]
Thanks, buddy. Mirra was tagged yesterday! I was tagged by the ever-so-kind Angel Dutchess in May, so I'll try my best not to repeat.
First: Here are the Tag game rules: (hint: copy and paste the rules to post in your Diary!)
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail, or send a fun rosette, letting them know that they have been tagged and to read your Diary fur the rules.
1) I'm a Belgian (1 of 4 varieties) Tervuren-aka "Terv", the red dog: my little sister Mirra is a Groenendael-aka "Groanie", the black dog.
2) I'm still an avid spokesdog for k-9 bloodbanking, and advocate for research for IMHA/IMTP and all immune-mediated disease. I feel strongly enough about both to take every opportunity (even this) to bring attention to it again. Thanks for the kind indulgence.
3) I'm at the Rainbow Bridge now, due to IMHA & IMTP. Tomorrow is the 14th month anniversary of my wings. I'm watching my loved ones, waiting patiently with many wonderful furry friends (of many of you) until we can be reunited once more.
4) I'm sad to say that since I was last tagged, 2 dogs I love & tagged have come to meet me at the Bridge (Champ & GraceLynn).
5) Then again, I'm simply jubilant that my good pal Cheyenne is home where she belongs, and we pray that other lost friends are safe & will come home too.
6) Speaking of home, Mirra & I try to help rescues get furever homes too. We were lucky. We ALL know that they are deserving. Please help them if you can.
7) My pawrents were given a set of windchimes by our favorite vet tech Christy after my loss. They sing beautifully, and mom & Mirra especially enjoy them. They're called "Morning Song." Incidently, I came to live at my forever home on 6 July 1997. I found out later it's the birthday of a good friend (and owner) of my maternal Grand Dam, Brynn, aka "Ques-que-ce' Morning Song."
And some say there are no coincidences in life. Thanks Darius my friend for giving me a voice from the Bridge. Being tagged is an honor, and a joy to tag 7 more..I can hardly wait!
1) Sassy Girl 132617-Happy woofday tomorrow sweetie!
2) Angel Hildy 496159
3) Angel Kizer 270107
4) Maggie 81934
5) Angel Jezney 560859
6) Angel Banjo 98092
7) Angel Funny-Mischievous Funny 471890