Nicknames: Timmy, Kobe "Chicken" Tran, Kobe Woebe, Kobe Boy, Daaarling, Mister Snuggles (thankie Emma :)), King Kobra (thankie Foxy)
Birthday: November 13th 2001
Likes: Playing with children, watching the LA Lakers, being petted
Pet-Peeves: Brushing his Teeth
Favorite Toy: His playmate, Kiki
Favorite Food: Chicken, hamburger, ice cream
Favorite Walk: The park
Arrival Story: A friend of my sister in San Jose had a litter of Pomeranian and wanted to give one away. Kobe was the smallest of the litter and his name was Timmy. They gave him to me and I changed his name to Kobe. I got a playmate for him, Kiki, a few months later.
Bio: Kobe is a very sweet, affectionate, and friendly dog. He loves people and attention and is happy to be petted and held by anybody, any time. He has never met a stranger he doesn't like.
Hey all. I've been tagged by that cutie pie Shelby. So here are 7 random furfacts about me.
1. Mom calls me a "mule" cuz sometimes I will not come in from outside when she calls me or refuse to go back to the car after my walk in the park.
2. We are rooting for the Cardinals in the Superbowl because Mom likes Kurt Warner. He is nice as he is handsome. :)
3. Mom named me after Kobe Bryant of the LA Lakers, not Kobe beef :)). One of the suggestions mom's nephew suggested as a name for me at the time was Bling Bling. Ewwww, I am glad she did not name me Bling Bling. He he.
4. I get to go to work with mom everyday and all of her customers love me cuz I am the friendliest dog in the world.
5. Mom takes me and Kiki into a school yard on the weekend and let us run off leash. We love it.
6. I love the meatballs mom make fur me.
7. When mom scratches my back, I'd stretch my legs in the back like frog legs.