Age: 11 Years Sex: Male Weight: 26-50 lbs
|Home:Icking, Bavaria, Germany ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Uben Hertwig
Dogster stats for Uben Hertwig
2 times 21
Ubi, Ubes, Ubinger, Ubenski, Ubers
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
Birds. I love everything about birds. I love how they smell, I love to point at them, and I love to chase them.
I don't like to fight or argue with others.
I love all things stuffed that I can rip apart
I love that stuff that my mom adds to my kibble...hamburger and vegetables yumm.
I don't like to walk. I like to RUN as fast as possible at all times!
You can ask me to say hello in German, French, or English and I'll happily shake your hand.
My mom has a dog hotel, and I was one of the first guests. I was living in an apartment in Munich, Germany, and I was alone all day and most unhappy. I came to the dog hotel and loved it here because there is room to run and play. Now I'm the dog host here and I am happy to always have lots of company.
I'm a really nice dude and I love it when others come to my house to stay and to play with me. I am a French Brittany who came from from area of France called Tarn. I have lots of energy, lots of friends, and I like all people and all dogs. I have a slight problem with epilepsy which really upset my mom last year, but now I just take a couple of pills a day and I'm back to normal and seizure free (thanks to my veterinarian Yvi who is my neighbor...and I LOVE her!) Life in the countryside is just right for me. I speak 3 languages but my best one is English.
Uben - Cow manure rules!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Hi my Dear Brittany Friends!
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|March 16th 2007
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
May 23rd 2007 1:22 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I was born in southwestern France, then lived in downtown Paris and then in downtown Munich. I'm not that great as a city dog and greatly prefer the countryside and the great outdoors.
2. I like EVERYBODY
3. I beg for food all day long and can make a bit of a loud fuss when I'm being ignored.
4. I never, ever growl at anyone or anything.
5. My mom says I'm a pitiful watchdog. When the doorbell rings I just don't care.
6. Right now visiting at my house are Peekie Pants, a red poodle who I really like, and Sarah, a Rotweiller who used to be smaller than me when we first met but now she's a gentle giant!
7. I went to France for 2 weeks with my mom in April. It was good to be back in the motherland. There are lots of birds to point at and bark at, and lots of good smells when we go hiking twice a day. I've also already been swimming!
See all diary entries for Uben Hertwig|