Likes: Slurp, slurp and more slurping... update: being where ever mom is
Pet-Peeves: Belly tickles, not being able to jump up on the bed or couch...update: mom the vacuuming and if the tubbies running, so am I
Favorite Toy: My two kitties of couse! Also, walking feet, paper, anything on the floor. update: I de-stuff every toy I get. Right now i have a zebra sant brought me, that currently has half his fuzz left :-)
Favorite Food: Dry kibble and anything that has been dropped...updat: Still is anything dropped (whether it's edible or not)
Favorite Walk: In my fenced in back yard. Exploring rocks!!...update: Her fav is going on a run with dad
Best Tricks: Being cute...update: Shake, high five, sit, down and working on roll over
Arrival Story: Paris sent her to us. Well, grandma Wendy wanted mom to have a baby since she misses Paris so much so she breed Sugar. LuLu is Paris's half sister, actually Paris is her Aunt :-) Same daddy with Paris's sister, Sugar (litter after Paris).
Bio: I am finally in my new home. I came here on April 3rd. at 7 weeks. I still love to pooh pooh in the house but I will "potty potty" on demand so---soon!
Update: Mom wants to add that I am a happy girl. I always have my tail sticking straight up. Even when I am having a tubby which is NOT my favorite thing.
Here are the Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to write down in there own diary about 7 random facts and the rules! You need to choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your dairy! So here are 7 things you may know or don't know about little me :o)
Here are 7 facts that you may know or don't know about me:
1. Mom says I have the LONGEST tan Westie strip ever (you know the one, down the back)!!
2. I don’t mind having my nails clipped. (so far)
3. I would rather be outside than in the house.
4. I will “potty potty” on command
5. Mom thinks I will be a “puker” during car rides
6. Whenever I get a treat, I act like a wild animal; like someone is going to take it from me!?
7. I love to clean my kids up when they get home from school! They get sooo dirty!
The pups I will tag are: