Favorite Walk: Don't remember, I don't remember most things like that... I suppose anywhere I can bark!
Best Tricks: The yammie dance...
Arrival Story: My sister is owned by my owner's sister-in-law... my owner fell in love with the breed that way, contacted the breeder, and just had to have me!
Bio: I'm a long, low dog with a black and white coat, upright ears, and a fox-like appearance. I have a talent for herding sheep and cattle, but am also an excellent companion animal and an outstanding competitor in sheepdog trials and dog agility (flyball!). I am short and long to make sure that any kicks by cattle will travel safely over me without touching me. Like most herding breeds, I am highly intelligent, active, and athletic. Affectionately known as "a big dog in a small package," I am an affectionate and devoted companion that can also be an alert and responsible guard dog. Most of all, I like to bark!
Forums Motto: Vertically challenged hound dog
What's in a name?: "Moxie" means the ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage. It involves having vigor, verve, pep, skill, and know-how.
So, I was tagged by my pal Mokie, she's sucha cool gal... her mum and my mum seem to get along great too... you know what that means... there might be a PLAY DATE in our future! BOL!
Name four jobs that you've had.
1. Drywall tester. I used to chew on the drywall when I was a wee pup, I grew out of that fast, thankfully as my pawrents say!
2. Lead big sister. When Izzie came to us, I was about 1 year old, and I of course knew everything there was to know, so I showed lil sis the ropes…
3. Primary barking alarmist. When there is something to bark at, I make sure I alert those who need to know ASAP. I have some of the best reaction times ever known in this field.
4. Stuffie tester and quality control technician. I give all toys the once over, but I pay special attention to stuffies… some just aren’t up to snuff.
Four places where you have lived or stayed.
1. Southern Ohio, where I was born…
2. With mum and dad in northeastern Ohio at my home!
3. The beach house in North Carolina, its right on the ocean!
4. At school with mum,
Four places where you have been.
1. The beach in North Carolina!
2. To school with mum
3. In the pool!
4. Relaxing in mum and dad’s huge bed… ok, I’m there pretty often.
Four places you'd rather be.
1. I want to go camping with mum and dad
2. The beach is always great, I love to people watch! And the digging is world class!
3. Going for a ride with mum or dad… maybe even to grammie’s!
4. A meet-up with other pup pals!
* Drum roll please * ... We now tag:
NuNu because we have a thing for Dachsies, they are short like us, and he's just adorable! He's a great pal... Orson is one of our newer pals, but we are so glad to have him! Tikka because we love her spunk! What a great gal! Fozzie because he's my Sis's undercova lova, and a mix of two of the coolest dog breeds we know! Dozer our corgi and blogger pal! Timmy our corgi pal and redwood fairy wrangler!
Here are the rules of the game!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary.
All about me, Moxie Corgi:
1. My fur mama died while having us pups, so I was raised by hand… and mama thinks you can tell by my personality!
2. My favorite toy is a stuffed ‘possum (one of the AKC toys)… I run around with it in my mouth all the time and spend time laying on the floor squeaking it repeatedly, its the only soft toy I won't destroy!
3. I get very worried when I hear other doggies upset (crying, whining, woofing) so much so that I run around the house and won’t leave my mama alone (tapping mama in the hand if she’s sitting down, or on the back of the leg if she’s standing or walking), because I want her to go do something about it!
4. My litter-mate sister is owned by mama’s sis-in-law and they live next door, so I get to play with her all the time!
5. My mum got me a corgi playmate 5 months ago and at first I completely ignored her, but now we’re bosom buddies
6. My coloring is what they call cryptic blue… and although I’m predominately black and white, in hidden little areas (around my eyes, between my back legs, etc) I’m blue merle!
7. Mama and pap just took us on vacation with them to the beach! We had a great time; the beach life is the life for me, now I just have to convince mama of that! While my playmate dug holes in the sand, I laid in a cabana with my mama, its hot out there in the sun, especially with this black fur! Then when we went for walks in the evening, I would scoop up the crabbies that were running around right in between the pinchers, mama was so surprised, the pinching didn’t scare me at all! (new pictures to come, stay tuned!)
SO NOW I TAG MY BUDDIES: