July 19th 2007 7:38 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged by the bestest cousin a pup could have-Patan. He also tagged my whole family (boy he should be exhausted, now)
I am tagging Elvis, an Ibizian from Canada. He's a lot of fun and he is waiting on a baby sister to be born! Baby sisters are great! Elvis makes me think of Paku on stilts, but prettier.
I am also tagging Cassie. Even though I don't know her, Paku, Omari and Dakini say she is a great little pal. She's a Texas girl just like me.
And, I tag Tahzu. His family needs some extra love right now. All us B babies are there for you.
May 26th 2007 6:41 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I am the quiet one in the family, so folks tend not to notice me so much. So, Sukari tagged me since Dakini, Omari, and Paku were tagged bunches of times. I'll skip the info that Sukari gave you in her facts, and tell you some things unique to me.
(Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
-----------------------------My 7 Pawsome Facts-----------------------------
1. I am fearless
2. I can climb and jump like a goat or a monkey. (hmmm moat or gonkey?)
3. I bark every once in a while when I get excited. I can actually do it about 3 times in a row before I go into the basenji crow
4. I love Mommy best when she's around.
5. My full registered name, when translated from Swahili means Sweet Little Candle. Candle is from a story about the first basenji who was present at the birth of Jesus. The angel touched her, and left her feet and tail white.
6. I am very bossy with the boys, but not so much with Dakini
7. I am only 3 inches wide right now. I'm not anorexic, I'm just very lean.
I am tagging these wonderful pups:
See all diary entries for Nuru|