April 9th 2008 9:19 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Gettin' my growl on
I'VE BEEN TAGGED BY JACKSON
Name four jobs you have:
1) Comedian and Entertainer...I've got to keep everybody laughing with my antics.
2) Stud...I had to romance another Chi and get her to accept my amorous ways and we produced two beautiful females named Lola and Izzie, our daughters, who are the light of my eyes.
3) Detective...I don't miss anything that comes into this house and I investigate it thoroughly. If I don't approve, I bark until it goes away!
4)Medical Assistant to Mom...I'm like a hound dog on mom ever since she developed her medical problem. I keep her from getting depressed by cuddling with her and giving her nose licks (not that she pawticularly enjoys my tongue going up her nose). Hey, mom, that's true love. You haven't been kissed until you get nose licked (BOL)!
Name four places where you have lived(or stayed at)
1) Some where in Texas where my pawrents birthed me.
2) PETSMART...they shipped me off to the Home of the Buckeyes and for any of you not familiar with OSU that's in OHIO.
3) Columbus/Westerville, OH...I was rescued from a divorcing family that didn't want me and kept until I got my furever home.
4) Niles, Ohio, which is where my furever home is now...and I hate the snow in Ohio!
Name 4 places that you have been:
1) Some place in Texas
2) Columbus/Westerville OH
3) Niles, OH
4) All along Route 46, Interstate 76, and Interstate 71...back and forth, back and forth.
Name 4 places you would rather be:
1) In the living room on the couch when mom and dad go out instead of shut in the bathroom with my blanket, toys, and food.
2) Being treated like a member of the family and going with mom and dad wherever they go somewhere together. After all, I know I'm hooman, but they haven't figured it out, yet.
3) In the car with dad when he goes shopping by himself since mom is in a right full leg brace and has to use a walker to get around.
4) Right where I am instead of with the family that didn't want me!
I am tagging these four pups:
1. Lola Chanel
Leave a Comment