The ultra-cool Nika tagged me!!! SO now it's your job to pass this along!!
So... Here is how it works. You Pick 3 dogsters you think are really pawriffic and paw a little about why! The let them know how much they are loved with a rosette or a p-mail or if they are REALLY special REACH for the Stars!
Who loves ya baby???!
1. How could I not list my twin! The one and only Wookie!
2. Lex is going to be my new neighboor in October! Can't wait to go on lots of walks together!!
3. The absolutely adorable Kiba! His dad is my grandpa!!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Here are 7 fun facts about me -Aspen!!!
1. I will be 1 on May 30th!!
2. I have my own couch!
3. I love destroying stuffies!!
4. I am deathly afraid of the vaccuum!
5. I sound like chewbacca when I talk!
6. I like to sleep on my back with all 4 paws in the air!
7. I love to eat hay and carrots! (Mom thinks I hang around the two bunnies too much)
That's me. I look forward to learning some new things about my pals.
My plan is finally working! In the morning when I see Mom putting on her make-up I go into my crate like a good boy. Well I noticed that this somehow confused Mom because since she didn't have to chase me around to go in the crate in the morning she started *almost* forgetting to actually lock me up.
WELL ... today she finally forgot and it was glorious!!!!!! O man...I ripped up that garbage pretty darn good - shredded paper towels everywhere!!!! The dryer lint was a little dry but pretty fun too. Mom had some shoes and clothes laying around, but I knew she would be really upset if I touched those so I just left them alone.
Mom musta remembered some how that she forgot to lock me up, because one of her friends came over to put me back in that gosh darn crate. She even had to call to tell Mom how when she walked in she found me sleeping ontop of all my shredded paper towel. Stinkin' people.