December 24th 2007 11:37 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
My buddy Gus tagged me, so......, the rules of the game are easy. Just list 7 pawsome facts about yourself and then tag 7 other pals . You have to let them know they've been tagged, so drop'em a p-mail or give'em a rosette, after all, it's almost Christmas! Don't forget to include the pal that tagged you!!
1. I sleep in the closet...mom has a bed in there for me and it's like having my own room!
2. If I don't like a food that I am fed I will make a funny face.
3. I hate having my toenails trimmed! HATE IT!
4. I am quite bossy and expect everyone to listen to me!
5. I like going for car rides.
6. We get to go on vacation with mom because she hates the idea of leaving us behind.
7. I love frozen pumpkin! Sometimes mom will fill an ice cube tray with pumpkin and give it to us as treats.
Mack - 587171
Iwan - 97165
Ursa Bella - 497073
Tyson - 236431
Champ - 243451
Bo - 625065
Gracie - 229483
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYDOG!!!!!!!!!
February 27th 2007 7:24 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Saturday night, mom took us over to grama's work so that we could run around the gym for a little bit of exercise. Well, we were playing and mom went into the kitchen to get a snack. We all followed her in. Mom found a cricket in the floor so she went to the bathroom real quick to get some toilet paper. When she came back, she found me with an open package of D-Con in my mouth. She freaked out and took it away from me and got us all out of the kitchen. She went and found grama and they called the vet. Uncle Greggy (as we like to call him) told mom to give me some hydrogen peroxide to make me throw up. So mom ran to Kroger real quick and bought some. She came back and she and grama spent the next 15 minutes giving me nasty hydrogen peroxide. I threw up everything that was in my stomach. It ended up that I hadn't even ate any D-Con, which was a good thing. So Sunday night I got real sick after I ate my dinner and aunt April was up pretty much all night with me taking care of me. Yesterday and today mom fed me rice and extra lean ground beef (boiled) so that it wouldn't upset my stomach. I am feeling much better now. I learned my lesson. I will never put anything but toys and dog food in my mouth.
See all diary entries for Lola|