Likes: eat,, hide stuff she wants to play with later
Pet-Peeves: swimming, nail clipping, ear cleaning
Favorite Toy: the one that dante has!
Favorite Food: all food
Favorite Walk: to the kitchen table
Best Tricks: snuggling
Bio: My Auntie is my "birth mother" of me...she lives in Florida so when I was born my mommy who lives in Tennessee wanted another white puppie like Smoochie so she got ME. Me and Smoochie are the best of buddies...we have the same doggie mom and dad. My nana brought me from Florida in a little basket to my now mommies house!! I was scared being taken away to a new home away from my siblings but wow...it is fantastic here. I am really spoiled like my sister and brother. I am glad I got to move.
I am suppose to tell you all 7 things about ME. Ok.....where should I start:
1. I love, love, love to eat. Mommy has me on a diet so I will eat my food reallllly fast then watch Smoochie eating hers very slowly- one little piece at a time. I look up at mommy with my sad eyes and she tries to explain to me everyday that "Smoochie gets the same amount as you, she just eats her slower". I still think she gets more. Not fair.
2. I give sideways kisses. I will sit snuggled up next to mommy on the couch, look up, and sneak a kiss.
3. I have a boyfurriend, Garth, who is at the Bridge. He is very handsome and comes to protect me while mommy is at work.
4. I am the only one in the house without a nice furry coat to keep me warm. I have short, smooth hair. Again...not fair.
5. I am named the name mommy would have named a little 2 legged girl had she had children. Reynolds was her maiden name and Reyndie is from that.
6. I love to chase Wishey the cat.
7. I pretend I can't get on the couch without help so mommy will help me.
I have a couple more to offer so I will continue *giggling*
8. Biscuit is my real doggie daddy. He is also the daddy of my sister, Smoochie but from a different litter.
9. I came to Tennessee to live from Florida. My Nana brought me because she was coming to visit mommy and I sat in her lap the whole way. I cried for a little while but then I snuggled in her lap and went to sleep. When I woke up, I was in Tennessee. Mommy has some pictures of me when I was little that are on film so when she finds them she will post more.
10. I have just been hired as a kitchen cook/waitress at the Black Cat Pub and I am sooo excited to begin work!!!!
Whew......I am not sure who I am going to Tag.....I will be thinking!
OMD, OMD.....*running around trying to tell efurbody and about how her sweet Garthie Poo proposed to her*
He got down on one knee and took my paw in his and told me how much he loved me and he wanted me to eternally be with him!!! He even shed a tear! OMD...I just threw my arms around him and began hugging him and kissing him! *wiping tears still now* I think I said YES!!!
I am just soooo excited and surprised.....my head is spinning. Mommy is just as excited as me and daddy even said yes.
Oh.....LOOK at my ring! *she holds out her paw* Isn't it the most beautiful thing you have efur seen?
*she smiles and gets back on her cell phone to call Nana*
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats/Dogs who are tagged need to write about themselves (the seven random facts) as well as the rules in their diary. You need to select seven cats/dogs to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment (via p-mail) telling them that they've been tagged and that they need to read your diary for more information.
My 7 fun facts:
1. The rest of my family has think fur coats...not me...mine is silky and smooth.
2. I LOVE to eat...anything...anytime.
3. I have the best personality of all my siblings.
4. I give mommy sideways sugar when we sit on the couch.
5. I have a boyfurriend, Garth, who is at the Bridge but who tucks me in every night and gives me sugar.