Likes: Kisses! And Baxter! I love Baxter Baxter Baxter! Tug of war games with Baxter, walks, Milo, going for shoob-doos (bathroom breaks outside on the leash), playing fetch, running through the house with Baxter and playing tag, toys, momma's lap for massages.
Pet-Peeves: When momma leaves and I watch her out the window. Can't I come?
Favorite Toy: Anything Baxter has is good, thanks! I love Milo, too! I like toys with squeakie things, and things that roll, and sometimes I like the soles in momma's fancy shoes! :)
Favorite Food: I like just about anything. I'm not picky at all....just share with me, okay?
Favorite Walk: On the end of my leash...so fun! Can I haf kisses, too? Wanna go for buh-byes?
Best Tricks: I haf dis thing called a helicopter butt. PLUS I am the cLoWn of the family. I can make anyone giggle. Also, I haf more ordinary"doggie" trix I can do...I can sit and wait for you to call me. I can come, I can cuddle and kiss and....hey, where's Baxter?
Bio: Cindy is part poodle and part bichon-frise, but she doesn't have a speck of white on her. She has the "phantom" coloring, though, and is exceptionally CUTE! She is happy all the time, just "joy personified." Our little clown! She bonded real fast to Baxter and they never leave each others' side. It is a beautiful thing to see. She LOVES kisses and is just the most happy little spirit.
Her helicopter butt is amazing. Who ever docked her tail took off a little tooo much. It is barely a nub, but honey, she can wag that little nub so fast it is like the blur of hummingbird wings. One day, her butt will lift right off the ground and she'll take off up into the air!
I was in a home that loved me very much, but because of a changing family situation, they could not be with me anymore on the weekends. I went to a really nice kennel, but I am such a socialite that I climbed over the kennel caging to the cool dog in the next kennel to visit and play! I climb chain link fences! lol
Mommie knew I needed to be with a family who could spend more time with me, and preferably a family without cats (because I want to play with them and they would always run away! Why???).
So I was brought to my new home after an ad was placed on Petfinder, and wow...when I met Baxter, I knew I found my soul mate. My new momma is madly in love with me, and this family is so fun! I get SO many kisses, and we go for walks and play and I sleep in the bed like a big girl now! I love to follow my momma from room to room when I'm not zooming with Baxter down the hall or playing tug-of-war with him.
I go camping at the beach in the summer, too! Isn't that just the coolest thing???? My new momma still keeps in touch with my first momma, to tell her how well I am doing. I am lucky that so many people love me. Kisses and wiggles from Cindy Lou Who.
Tug-oWar!: Betcha think I'm a little lady, huh? Well, I can tug-o-war with a man twice my size! Check out me and my big brother, Baxter. (He usually lets me win). We get really wacka!
Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post in their Diary, the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs (or cats) to tag and list their names. Don't forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been tagged.
Here are my 7 facts:
1. I love to bark. I bark at the squirrels, I bark at noises, I bark at effurything. But I won't bark to be let outside to go tinkle, I'm kind of a shy girl about such personal things. I will circle by the door and give pleading eyes, but quietly.
2. I am SO friendly, even with our cat. Life is all about play, play, play! But in the car, I sit very maturely like a big girl.
3. I've never growled. It's not in my vocabulary.
4. I am like a pogo stick. When mom prepares food, I boing boing boing beside her. She only gives me treats if I keep my butt attached to the floor when she says "sit." It's one of those silly human rules.
5. I'm the best in my family about taking baths. I don't complain, whine, or try to get out. I do give mom sad eyes, though. So she gives me kisses. Even when I'm all full of bubble stuff.
6. I hardly ever get cold like dainty dogs. I'm rugged, square and well insulated. Did I mention I'm always happy?
7. I'm not picky...I'll eat just about anything you offer me. But I have to get in the front of the line because there is a lot of heavy competition in this house!
Off to tag 7 pups. Hmmmm..... got my pup-tag feelers out.
Well, last week we had a really fun adventure! I went CAMPING for the first time in my life! It was pawsome and I had so much fun! I was so pooped efurry night! Lots of kids, dogs, fun, campfires, walks, and playing with my fur-siblings!
And a couple weeks before we went to the beach...all new stuff for me. I just came her in September 06 and have had so many fun and new adventures.
My favorite part of this whole thing...sleeping in the bed. I get to sleep right in the cracks between mom and dad's pillows and stretch out all nice and long-like. I may be a tomboy, but I'm also quite the princess.