October 17th 2007 3:53 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My friend Choo Choo tagged me! So here are 7 sneaky juicy bits of unknown gossip about me:
1) In my therapy work, I got a man to smile who is near vegetative and hadn't smiled in months. He has a progressive disease, much like Lou Gehrig's disease, and used to have a dog he loved. We say a special prayer for him every week after we visit him.
2) In one very special group home, I got one lady who is terrified of dogs to eventually ask if she could please hold my leash and feed me. It took her several visits, but she learned to trust me.
3) I can discover if you have an infection or boo boo by telling mom wif a special sniff. I have done this with some of my patients/clients who were unable to explain this themselves to their caretaker.
4) I also visit hospice patients and send them cards that say "Thank you for being my friend."
5) I hate getting my feet wet in dewy grass, but I'll haul my skinny butt into the ocean waves like nobody's business! Go figure!
6) I'm the nanny in the house. I watch the kids, supervise my furblings, put them in their place if they're not playing fair or nice, and make sure everyone is okay.
7) I'm a very serious girl, and I love my daddy more than anyone or anything in the whole wide world. I am his princess and he is my knight in shining armor.
BONUS FACT: I wake my mom up once every night to go outside and go potty. This drives my mom nuts, but she says she's glad at least I ask to go outside and don't decorate the rug.
Another bonus fact: Mom has been trying for months to get a picture of me tinkling while doing a full handstand. What? Not everyone does this?
Off to tag 7 pals!
Leave a Comment