Likes: my momma (I'm cwazy over her), my 3 doggie pals at home (Cindy Lou and Lucy and Gizzy the Great), playing, anything that squeaks (and ripping the squeaker out of it!), getting the squirrels outside! Walking, car rides, camping, cuddling with my momma
Pet-Peeves: NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO! NOT MY NAILS! Don't cut my nails! Anything but the nails!
Favorite Toy: anything with a squeaky in it, and I can maul a ruff-n-tuff squeaky toy in 7 hours flat!
Favorite Food: ...hmmm....what's that in your plate? Is that for me?
Favorite Walk: anywhere at the end of my leash, and I can hold my own leash in my mouth, thank ya very much.
Best Tricks: roll over, come, sit down, stay, I get my leash, I get the squirrel, I look for anyone in the house by name
I wuff my momma. I am just crazy over her and wuff to give her hugs and I hafta sleep right against her. Cwazy in wuv we are. She sez we are kindred spirits. Ahhh, momma.
I also wuff to go camping and I WUV to walk and to wide in cars. I tried to become a therapy pet dog but during my test, I tried to protect mom from the guy in the walker (that zombie man!) and the lady with the shawl wrapped around her (creepy!), and then I barked...well. Go figure. My sister Lucy passes the test and I flunk. Wussup wit dat? I KNEW they were just faking being old and feeble! They wuz actors! I would never do that to anyone in a REAL walker or wheelchair! Pshew. Oh, well. Maybe I'll try agility.
Momma says she'll never find a better friend than me and when people get to feel my deep soul-hugs, they see what my momma means. I'm a lover boy.
How I got here:
Mommie saw my puppy self and wow...she fell hard! She waited a month and pined over me. You see, she had just adopted Lucy the pomapoo, and two puppies seemed like a lot of work then. Lucy looked lonely, and momma looked lonely...and she couldn't stop thinking about my cute little face. Then -- OH JOY! -- She came back to pick me up! YAY! What a blast! I was the last of 4 in my litter to go, but guess what? I was the BEST one! I am smart and cute and lovie and special. We were meant to be together, yep yep yep. I was SOOOOOO CUTE as a puppy! Momma sez I looked like a little black teddy bear...yes, that's right! I had a lot of black in me as a puppy! Check out my puppy pics!
But now momma sez I am the most han-some man she has ever met and I am her one-and-only. Don't tell my daddy, okay? He already gets a wittle jealous.
Tug-o-War!: Baxter and Cindy, entertaining themseles while we wait for the school bus. They look nasty, but are having good, all-American FUN!
I have to list 7 things I'm thankful for, and then tag 7 pals!
1) I'm thankful for my mom, because she lets me sleep right against her belly every night and she spoils me rotten. Gotta love that.
2) I'm thankful for my favorite furless kid here. He plays with me all the time and we get pretty silly. It doesn't get any better than that!
3) I'm thankful for my furblings, especially Cindy Lou Who, who if she wasn't my sister, would be my girlfriend.
4) I'm thankful that I get to go on all my family's vacations and camping, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach!
5) I'm thankful that I'm allowed on the furniture, a privelege I use often and I hear it's not always proper in the dog world!
6) I'm thankful for long walks! I'll even bring the leash right to your feet!
7) I'm thankful for....let's face it...food! You hold it up, I'm right there at your mercy.
I was invited to play this game by my pal Rain, and I am off to tag my seven!
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
These are the seven facts about me!
1. I am the alpha dog in my house! Wroof!
2. I flunked my therapy dog exam when I barked at the old lady look-alike and freaked out at the wheelchair. *sigh*
3. I am terrified of toenail clips!
4. If it has a squeaker in it, I WILL get the squeaker out!
5. I sleep against my momma's belly. If she rolls over, I have to switch sides to stay against her belly.
6. I can "Roll Over" on command...and offer a treat and I'll do it many times!
7. When my momma comes home, I throw my head up and howwwwwwl with joy!
Pals I have tagged:
7. Jerry H.