Nicknames: Coco, Dash-hound, Min Pin, Love Monkey, Big Girl
Birthday: February 10th 2006
Likes: To run like a little deer, her pull toys and snuggling on a cold morning
Pet-Peeves: Bugs, she hates bugs. Rap Music and the Chow Chow down the street
Favorite Toy: Her pull toy and her wubby bear
Favorite Food: Cesar Duck, she also like Nutro crunchy for small dogs
Favorite Walk: Saturday at McAlpine Creek dog park, To Barbara's K9 Cafe in Charlotte
Best Tricks: Bang--- your dead, Sit, Dance, Look Cute,
Arrival Story: My daughter married and had a baby. I missed having a little dog to travel with and enjoy.
We found a Min Pin at a local rescue and someone adopted her before we could. So we located a breeder in Savannah, Ga: drove down Easter Weekend and picked her up. She is my joy!
Bio: Coco is a sweet high energy dog. We love her a bunch and glad she is in our lives
Yesterday I overheard mom and dad talking about one of mom's friends and how easily she gave up her cat, and some other man in her office that gave up their Jack Russell Terrier. What mom does not understand is how you can own a cat for 11 years and a dog for 6 and decide that you can no longer take care of them. I have known mom to go without lunch so I can get my flea medicine, since we are not rich and I seem to cost mom a bunch of money. Mom and Dad both said that it would be hard, and that she love her critters too much and managed to humanize us too much. I am glad my mom doesn't see me as a throw away. I have a nice bed, yummy food and all this medicine to make me stop itching, I get treats when I look cute and what would be a morning without Cheese when they make sandwiches and ice cream for dessert.
Mom says it changes her opinion of those people, she really does not like them too much since she says she can see their true colors and how temporary they see animals in their lives and do they see their friends that way too.
So, to Shiggie the cat, and Roscoe the dog. I am sorry. I am sorry that your pawrents don't love you as much as mine do. Thank goodness mom and dad are in it no matter if I have too much shedding going on, if I sometimes act naughty and tinkle on the floor that they will not let me go to some other home or something on Craig's list.
Ok Pal good play! You caught the foot ball now here is what you are suppose to do. Leave me a bone on my page first. Then Tell me 5 naughty things you have done in the past. Then pick five pals and send them the same message , but be sure to tell them to leave you a bone on your page ok!
1.I ate an entire stick of butter, I jumped on the chair, to the dining room table and ate that greasy soft stuff. Not so yum yum
2. I steal other pups toys when I go to day camp and dig them into holes and they can't be found unless it rains.
3. I drag daddy's underware outside
4. I hide my rawhides and cookies in the bed.
5. I pee in strangers shoes when they come in the house.... I know it is naughty and mom has tried to stop me, but I will sneak when no one is looking.
I was tagged by Wilson. Now I have tagged 3 other pups: Bobby, Pixie and Kaydon!!
RULES OF THE GAME:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose some dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1. I love my cat brother more than I should
2. I don't like the stray cats mom feeds at the back door.
3. I love Winter, my pawrents have a special heater for me that keeps me warm.
4. I love to go to PetSmart with my pawrents to smell all the smells
5. My favorite treats are Canine Cuts
6. I love to cuddle my mom in the morning and get the first kisses of the day
7. I love being on Dogster, I have met so many wonderful pups from all over the globe