The rules of this holiday game are quite simple. When you are tagged, pen a diary entry regarding what you are thankful for, then send a Rosette or Pmail to 5 cats, telling them they have been tagged. They then do the same, and usually they 'mail you back to tell you they've completed the task. So here goes....
1. I am thankful that I have a warm and comfortable place to live (effen though sometimes it's a little too warm, MOL).
2. I am thankful for a big picture window from which I can watch the world go by.
3. I'm thankful for my mommy who takes care of me and spoils me.
4. I'm thankful for my fur love Mia who is the sweetest thing ever.
5. I am thankful for the glass door that mommie bought so that I can easily watch over the outside kitties in my family, Rusty, Eeenie, Meenie and Mo.
Dear Diary... I am so excited! My Mia says she loves me *WOW* It might be time to give her a commitment gift. I have been working on a little something that she might like but it's not quite ready yet. I don't know if the St. Patrick's Day Dance is going to be happening because everyone is out for one reason or another and my mommie doesn't know how to host the party. We might have to wait until we have our Easter Egg Hunt.
Today I think I must do some serious thinking. I think I've met the girl of my dreams but I must be careful not to rush things but still let her know that I am a serious and loving kitty. It might be time to get some advice from one of the other serious-minded guys around here. But.....that is for another day.