Age: 9 Years Sex: Female Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:San Antonio, TX ||[I have a diary!] |
Photo Comments (8)
Photo Comments (2)
"Happy Spring!! thank you Harley Diva"
Photo Comments (3)
"enjoying the view at Pedernales Falls State Park"
Photo Comments (1)
"at Landa Park (New Braunfels, TX)"
Photo Comments (4)
Photo Comments (4)
"ya, we're ROCK STARS!- bol (my sis & I)"
"NOPE ~ Nothing there" [See My DogsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a bone for Tinkerbelle
Special Gift Box:
Tink, Tinkerbelly, Buddha Bear, Stinky Tinky, Frito Pie, Chow-Chow, Chunky Munky
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
April 27th 2004
March 22nd 2004
CHICKEN!!, chest scratches, chasing birds
being alone, cats & squirrels
my stuffed 2 headed snake (well it's not stuffed anymore) Toby my husky puppet & my own set of batting gloves
Taste of the Wild or Wellness Core
freaking mom out by sleeping with eyes open!!
A co-worker of my daddy gave him me to him. I just 4 weeks old, tiny & covered with fleas. Mom rinsed me off to get as many fleas as she could. she also was debating on keeping me 'cause she thought I too young to be away from my fur mother, but since I was covered with so many fleas she said daddy "how can I send her back, what to get more fleas". I have been living the Life of Riley ever since. Thank you mom for saving me.
my fur-mom was a red chow and my fur-dad your typical black & white husky, thank dog I look more like husky (it make more beautiful don't cha think?) but I do have a chow neck, tongue and ATTITUDE, sometimes.
Fly Catching Chowsky!
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|December 6th 2006
||More than 6 years!
Rosettes Given In The Past Month:
Special Gifts Given In The Past Month:
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 2319 days
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
February 28th 2013 6:14 am
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
DOGS RULES FOR HUMANS
by: Kristie Porter
1. Don't come home smelling of other dogs.
2. You must feed me every goodie you're eating.
3. Don't call me, or lead me, to a bath.
4. Let me outside even though I just came in. There was an area I forgot to sniff.
5. I can sleep anywhere I choose, even if it means tripping over me.
6. Don't shhh me from barking while you're on the phone. I heard the wind blowing the leaves.
7. Don't move me while sleeping sideways in the middle of the bed between you and Daddy. You have enough room on the edge of the bed.
8. Don't think you can leave a room without me.
9. If it lands on the floor, it's MINE!
10. I'll use SAD PUPPY DOG EYES TO GET WHAT I WANT!
November 25th 2012 9:00 am
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
Dad is so weird! When took me for walk this morning he put layers and layers of clothes but he still was wearing shorts. His legs must extra furry like me. Mom even told him it's only 58 degrees out. I wonder what's he gonna' do if it REALLY get cold....Oh, I forgot it doesn't get cold here at least to me & mom.
March 21st 2011 5:39 am
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
mom's eye starting watering when she read this...
A Pet’s Ten Commandments by Stan Rawlinson
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainments, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can’t bear to watch. Don’t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
~ take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them. ~
~ Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters.~
See all diary entries for Tinkerbelle|