Nicknames: Kota, Sweetie, Pup, Puppers, Kota-doodle, DA- Kota, Kota Pants, The Pantsinator
Birthday: September 30th 2006
Likes: Running around. Kongs, treats, playing with other dogs and cats.
Pet-Peeves: None I love everything!
Favorite Toy: Squeaky Duck, my sister Lotus, and anything made for kitties.
Favorite Food: Bones, my kibble, cat food, milkbones, beggin strips, cat litter (I know its gross...), Darford Holistic Dog Treats, 36 inch dog jerky (its really funny to watch her eat it.)
Favorite Walk: Dog parks, around the block.
Best Tricks: I smile :), Go lay down, sit and shake, Catch, High Five, Byebye, Crawl, Math, Stand, Heel.
Arrival Story: Mommy and Daddy wanted to get a puppy for the longest time but felt it was cruel to have one in an apartment, but they swore they would get one as soon as they bought their first house. They just bought their first house (we moved in Dec. 16th) and came looking for a puppy. I came out and ran right into Daddy's lap and started licking his face. Mommy said she has never seen Daddy so happy! Now I have a new house, new kitten sisters and new parents!! Yipee!
Bio: I just graduated from Puppy Education on 3/31/07. I finished my Intermediate class on 6/16/07. I passed my Canine Good Citizen test on 8/18/07! I'm a big girl now!
Here is what you do! Write down 5 things about yourself that are funny. also leave me a bone and ask all those who visit your diary to leave you a bone so you know they have been there. Don't forget to tag 12 of your pup pals have fun!
1. Now that I have a new baby brother, I love to lay next to him and watch TV. I never did before. Sesame Street is my favorite!
2. Even though I'm over 60 pounds, I think I weigh about 10. I try to jump in everyone's lap, particularly mommy and daddy's.
3. I love when Mommy makes my brother's food; I always get some of the leftovers! It doesn't matter if its pears, apples, or peas! I love them all!!
4. Sometimes I try to climb in the window so I can lay in it next to my kitty sister Lotus. It always ends in hilarity.
5. My favorite thing to do is give kisses. I'd give you kisses all day if you let me!!
As many of you know, my mommy and daddy had a baby! That makes me a big sister!
Life has changed a lot around our house now that my new brother Harrison is here. I don't mind it at all though, because I love having a brother. He has all sorts of cool things that I like to play with, like diapers and pacifiers, they are sooooo much fun! I even got a hold of one of his pacifiers and ate it. Mom and Dad weren't too thrilled but they didn't get too mad.
I just wanted to share my good news with everyone!!
Here are the rules to this game-
Give 4 answers to the following 4 questions, and then tag 4 other pups!
4 jobs that you have had
1. Guard dog. Any shadow or person walking by I bark at so my parents know there is something going on outside!
2. Entertainment Provider. I like to do silly things with toys to make my parents laugh.
3. Seat warmer. Whenever mom gets up from her seat, I jump in and keep it warm for her. Although, then I won't give it back!
4. Cuddle bug. I love to cuddle with my mom!!
4 places you have lived
1. The farm I was born on in Iowa.
2. A few weeks in my parents apartment until we moved to our new house.
3. Our wonderful house in Aurora!
4. Sometimes I stay with my grandparents at their house.
4 places you have been
1. In the car; I love car rides!
2. The dog park!
4 places you would rather be
1. Swimming at the dog park!
2. Sleeping in my parents bed with Mom.
3. Chasing my kitty sisters without being yelled at!
4. Eating frosty paws!