Age: 13 Years Sex: Male Weight: 51-100 lbs
|Home:Graham, WA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Brody
Dogster stats for Brody
12 times 273
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
DECOYS! I'm a working dog so nothing makes me happier than training.
Being cooped up, mom training other dogs and not me, the lawnmower, and intruders on my property
DECOYS! Oh and I like to be obssesive with my indestructible ball. Toss that baby out in the yard and I'm occupied all day long!
I'm a picky eater, I don't even like most people food but I've learned to love most meat.
Brody is all about being on the go, doesn't matter where really, let's just GO, GO ,GO
Brody is an over active, whacko who requires a lot of exercise and mental stimulaion. His co-owner couldn't provide this so he resides with us now. He lives to work.
Brody is recently retired from French Ringsport competition due to his age and is definatley not happy about retirement life! We do simple obedience so he has something, but he still lives for the occasional suit work we allow him to do. He is not acclimating to the life of a couch potato very quickly at all. Getting old is hell!
run fast, bite hard!
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|June 17th 2004
||More than 12 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
December 1st 2007 12:16 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
It looks as though I've been tagged by Simba! My mom didn't notice right away so she's just now getting around to helping me type this.
7 fun facts about me:
1. I love to train and work so much that if my mom dares to take someone else for training and is dumb enough to take me along and leave me in the car I will throw a gigantic hissy fit. I know it may not be very dignified, but I can't help it. I bark non stop, stomp all over the car or spin in my crate, etc. I've gotten so worked up before that I've pooped! I keep thinking that will show her I mean buisness but she still insists I share. Life is sooo not fair!
2. I love my sister Kimber, we are good buddies. She used to be annoying when she was little but I've taught her the ropes and showed her how to patrol the perimiter with me. It's nice to have an extra set of eyes to help keep vermin away from the yard.
3. Have you seen Jet Li's newest movie "War" yet? I'm the dog who blows everyone in the club up!
4. I passed my French Ring Brevet and am now working toward obtaining my FR I title. I trialed at that level once but between my mom and I we managed to not pass. Oh well, hopefully this upcoming year we can fix that.
5. I'm a big goof ball who thinks the sun rises and sets with my mom.
6. I whine alot especially if I'm excited or stressed.
7. I secretly think I am a Pit Bull.
See all diary entries for Brody|