Photo Comments Age: 11 Years Sex: Male Weight: 26-50 lbs
Leave a bone for Odysseus
Food, snow, long walks, being petted, loves to explore
Rain, baths, having his nails trimmed
Purple and green tennis ball, sticks
Cheese, rawhides, cookies aka milkbones
Walks by the creek, running in the dog run or on the deck at very high speeds
He's good at "Sit" and "Wait"
Xena was bred in 2005 and gave birth to Ody and his siblings that October at 4 a.m. Ody was the first puppy born. He has 3 sisters and 2 brothers. Ody and Riley stayed with us. We found loving homes for the others. His patches of color make him a piebald husky. When he was little, Ody would often wander off on his own from the rest of the pups. That's how he got his name "Odysseus the Wanderer."
Odysseus the Wanderer
The Last Forum I Posted In:
My first day on Dogster!
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|November 27th 2006
||More than 10 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
August 19th 2007 9:16 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Rules of the Game: Once you've been tagged, write 5 random facts about yourself in a diary entry. Pick 5 pup pals to tag and list them at the end. Write the rules of the game somewhere in your entry. Let your pup pals know they've been tagged through pawmail or by giving them a rosette.
Here are 5 things about myself:
1. I behave badly everywhere EXCEPT when I'm in the car. I love going with my mommy to pick up the mail at the post office. If we get up early enough, she'll take me through the drive-thru at Bojangles for a biscuit!!
2. My left eye isn't completly blue. It has a little bit of brown on top.
3. I'm friends with my neighbor's chocolate lab, Hershey. We dig in the yard together when mommy's not looking.
4. I don't like the kiddie swimming pool in the back yard. I must keep a 3 ft distance from it at all times.
5. I'm an uncle! I have 6 nieces and nephews. My sister, Sadie (who left with a nice couple when we were pups), had a litter of puppies a few months ago. All of them are all white just like me!
Pup Pals I tagged:
See all diary entries for Odysseus|