Age: 9 Years Sex: Male Weight: 26-50 lbs
|Home:Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom ||[I have a diary!] |
Photo Comments (1)
Leave a bone for Floyd
Pretty Boy Floyd, Floydie Boy, Baby Boy Floyd
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
July 15th 2005
He loves loads of Hugs and Kisses and eating all the plants from their pots! Visiting his Nana and Grandpa's house, where he is spoiled rotten. Floyd loves going to the park with his Grandpa,
Getting his hair tied up in girly bunches so he can see properly!! The foxes that have moved into next doors garden.
His Fluffy Ginger Cat toy and Yellow rubber fly ring, bobtail 1 (no head) bobtail 2( still in tact)
roasted chicken, roast chicken and roast chicken and sausages (Floyd is a VERY fussy eater, just walks away from most food ) oh and beef jerky, only when he is a VERY good boy
Beautiful walks in his favourite park (with his Grandpa) where he loves to chase the squirrels and birds and get around as many trees as he possibly can. Floyd has met loads of friends here but has a favourite called Missy a Bearded Collie. True love!!
Floyd doesn't really like doing tricks, he has selective hearing, I THINK ITS A TIBETAN TERRIER THING. He will give paws and sit he will dance for beef jerky, and he likes to play dead dog just to make us laugh!
I always wanted a dog, but my daughter has allergies, cat, dog and rabbit fur. One day I came across an article about dogs that dont 'cast' hair so I looked at the breeds available and completely fell in love with the Tibetans. AN ALLERGY FREE DOG!! I couldn't believe it! Once I found out about TTs I waited two years to get my perfect dog. We travelled to just outside Manchester in England to get this little cutee pie. He was 8 weeks old and just adorable,when we went into chose a puppy from the litter, I knew when I saw him that he was the one, and the long wait had been worth it after all. Floyd was eating the spider plants from their pots, we thought he was hilarious!! He was a spoiled baby even then , it was so obvious he was adored by his breeder as he loved to be handled by humans, and was certainly used to it. He was so worth the long journey, as he is simply the best natured and yet coolest little pooch I could ever have wished for! He was the best boy travelling home and settled into his new home like he had always been there.
PRETTY BOY FLOYD - BORN TO BE WILD
The Last Forum I Posted In:
QOTD WEDNESDAY 10th OCTOBER !!!
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|November 17th 2006
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
October 18th 2007 3:52 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I'VE BEEN TAGGED BY MY PALS MATO, LOKI-DOO AND JACKSON AND HAIRY PARKER,LOKI AND HARLEY!!! THANK YOOO PUPS!!
Each player needs to tell seven random facts about themselves. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary and their 7 facts. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been tagged and to read your diary for the instructions
1. Tibetan Terrors are flat footed doggies and are therefore great jumpers! I am a soooper 'bouncy' dog, Tigger doesnt have a look in!!! Im bouncy, bouncy ,bouncy!!!
2. I am a self confesses GOOF BALL!!! Stoopid but good lookin' Its amazing what you can get away with those traits!!
3. I LOVE to bury everything. I dig up the garden( especially if daddy has planted lovely plants there. ) to hide things. My favourite items are a set of 6 coloured dumbells, which I have stashed all around the garden. The biggest that I run around with is 1.5kg, boy I sure have strong jaws!
4. I never used to be a 'foodie' but I have suddenly developed an appetite and LOVE my food, although I still get carried to my bowl, but thats becauses my mum still lets me away with it!!
5. I dont really 'do' kisses, I just give people the 'love me' look, it works!! Especially with mummy, she just melts!
6. I am an exercise FREAK and run like a wild animal around the place with no consideration for anything in my path, then I run into my 'den' where I think no one can see me!! (see pics on my page, hiding in the trees')
7. I am happy to share all of my toys with Lola EXCEPT Teddy!!!!!Oh how I love my teddy, he is the ONLY toy that doesn't get shredded or used as a tug toy. TEDDY ROOLS OK!!!!!!!!!
I am tagging the following pups
August 5th 2007 3:44 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hello pups, I have been summer tagged by the beautiful Veronica, handsome Mato and the beautiful Willie Mae
All you have to do is write 5 pawsome facts about yourself. Tag 5 of your pals by pawmail or rosette and the rest is history!!!
5 facts about ME!!!
1 I LOVE to visit my Grampa and pester him with my annoying bark (not my cool bark) until he takes me to my favourite park, which is just next to him. Im relentless, everytime it works!!!
2. I have the sweetest personality,I have NEVER snarled at a hooman bean, EVER!
3. I dont do kisses (unless the hoomans have chocolate lips), but I do do BIG HUGS, paws around the neck and all.
4. I like mummy to carry me around, no preference , like a baby, over the shoulder, on by back! he he! I dont care, as long as she carries me around, all 33lbs of Tibetan muscle!!!!
5.I live at a trout fishery in the beautiful countryside next to Loch Lomond in Bonnie Scotland.
Here are the pups Im going to tag
1. Lola- My little sister (shes never been tagged before) AWWWW!!!!
2. Pufulet - My special friend
3.Tinkerbell - My beautiful friend
4. Sienna - My other beautiful friend
5. Lily - My sweet Tibetan Terror pal
Have fun pups!!! Love Floyd xxxxx
May 23rd 2007 2:26 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
This being my first diary entry is for fun!!!!!
Its about a new game called YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED
Here are the rules
Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged must pass on 7 pawsome facts about themselvesin their diary. Once tagged you must choose 7 DOGS to tag. Tell them they have been tagged either by message or a pretty rosette. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 little known facts abour ME!
1. I AM a mummy's boy 100%, and try to sneak under her bed at night!
2. I was named after the band Pink Floyd and the TV chef Keith Floyd.
3. I steal car keys and bury them in secret hidey holes in the garden. (OOPS)
4. My favourite hooman after mummy is MY GRANDPA (big licks)
5. I run away when mummy puts my food bowl down, so she has to chase me and lift me to it. I have her
wrapped around my paws you see. Its a great game!
6. I try to get into the chickens when they are getting fed, I have managed a few times. Its worth the row I get
and I love the chasing mummy has to do to catch me!!!!
7. Playing dumb gets me EVERYTHING a doggy could ever dream of. I have the" awwwww, he's so cute"
factor. It works EVERYTIME!!!
THE FOLLOWING DOGGIES HAVE BEEN TAGGED
REX MI AMOUR
See all diary entries for Floyd|