Nicknames: Kiba (Pronounced Key-buh) means Fang in Japanese. Kiibs, Kiber, Kiber-deeber, Little Man, Buddy
Likes: I love to play with my sister's Mia and Emma. I love chewing on rawhides (I get very defensive of them). I love to go on walks and be loved on.
Pet-Peeves: I hate to be brushed! I also hate it when no one pets me so I paw at them!
Favorite Toy: I don't really play with toys much. My family thinks that maybe that is because I didn't have toys to play with as a puppy. So my favorite toys are Emma and Mia! We play all of the time. I love rawhides too if that counts as a toy!
Favorite Food: Raw!! Raw salmon is my favorite! I also love marrow bone treats they're the best!
Favorite Walk: I love to walk all over the neighborhood.
Best Tricks: I can sit so far. We are working on down, leave it, and shake right now.
Arrival Story: My forever family found me on Petfinder.com and went to Petsmart to meet me one weekend. They fostered me for a week to see how I would get along with my sisters and everyone fell in love with me!
Bio: Kiba is actually my little sister's dog so that would make me his aunt. He is such a love. He constantly wants to be petted and held and loved on. He used to be afraid of all men but has warmed up nicely to his Grandpa and Uncle-in-law. He is very protective of our house and thinks he owns every bed. If you don't pet him he will paw at you until you do and if you walk up to him he automatically rolls onto his back for a belly rub. He is an attention hog, of course, until his "cousin" Mia comes around and tries to steal the show! It is amazing how he puts up with Mia. He is incredibly gentle and loving with her even though he is a lot bigger. She follows him around biting at his ankles constantly and he just deals with it.
My 'Ethnicity': We actually have no idea what breed(s) Kiba is. On Petfinder he was listed as a 'miniature husky' bol! Our best guess is that he is a Siberian Husky/Corgi Mix. He has the markings of a husky and the body of a Corgi.
I've been tagged by a couple of my good pals, Jack and Princess.
Here are the rules of the game!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
7 facts about me:
1. My new family thinks that I was abused in my former home(s). I have gotten over many of my issues with lots of love and help!
2. I INHALE treats. I barely ever chew them and if I do its only one crunch!
3. I hate being groomed. This includes my hair being cut or brushed or my nails being cut. Baths aren't horrible but I still don't like them.
4. If you don't pay attention to me I will paw at you until you do (my nails are sharp too!)
5. I only give kisses to people who I really love and trust.
6. I love tearing around the house with Mia and Emma like crazy dogs. They are my favorite toys!
7. I shed like a madman! Clumps of my fur can be found in some of the strangest places in the house!