November 25th 2007 7:38 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Whoa, it's been such a very long time since any of us have written in our diaries! My friend Bailey NPC tagged me for Christmas, so here's my letter to Santa Paws!
Dear Santa Paws,
Hi there! I've been meaning to write to you and tell you that I've been a VERY good boy this year! Even better than I usually am! There are a few things that would make my tail wag extra-hard if you could kindly help me:
1. Please give Momma a teaching career so we can make more money and she can "pay the bills." I'm not sure what bills are, but she and Daddy worry a lot about the money so I want you to help her get more. I don't like to see my mommy worry about anything!
2. Please help me educate people about the no-nos associated with buying dogs from pet stores and BYBs. (If you didn't know, Santa, BYBs are backyard breeders.) Momma got banned from a puppy store in our town this year because she dared ask too many questions about the dog's background. Please make sure these doggies get great homes (without supporting puppy mills!) and do what you can to help educate people not to buy from these despicable places.
3. Please help the shelter dogs find great furever homes all their own. Momma comes home each day from her shelter job and hugs and kisses all of us extra-tight now... she says we don't know how lucky we are to be in a great home while so many dogs are withering away in shelters (or being euthanized for lack of space).
4. Please help Daddy not be allergic to us dogs anymore so I can sleep on the bed (or even just on the couch) with Momma! I like my crate but I'd much prefer snuggling with the people at night!
5. PLEASE send enough treats and Love Bones and bullysticks to last the whole year! (A new bed wouldn't be a bad idea, either! We've pulled the stuffing out of the really fluffy cloud-bed that Grandma bought us, so we'd need a new one pretty soon!)
Thanks for listening! I promise I'll always be a good boy even if I don't get everything I want!
Love and doggie kisses,
George Sullivan Bailey
Now I tag some of my pals:
1. Sunshine Sally
Leave a Comment