Likes: I like my Mommy the most. I also like to play with my babies, bubby & sissy and I absolutely love to snuggle with my mommy.
Pet-Peeves: I don't like to have my paws touched, the vacuum cleaner, when my mom leaves.
Favorite Toy: My pink suffed animal that Gammaw got me.
Favorite Food: Tomatos, green beans and the cats food!!! Yummy
Favorite Walk: I love the park and my back yard
Best Tricks: I can shake with both paws, sit & give kisses on command.
Arrival Story: Angel is so lucky to be alive, when she was only 2 or 3 days old, she became very sick, she was the runt and wasn't getting enough to eat. She was taken to the animal hospital and left there for a few days. Thank goodness she made it through or I would have never gotten the chance to let this little girl capture my heart which is exactly what she did. From the moment I got to hold her, I fell in love which was on December 16th of 2005. My friend brought her over after I told him I did not want a puppy right now. He knew what he was doing, he knew I wouldn't be able to resist her. She was so small and so beautiful. Angel has been the best thing ever to come into my life. She was potty trained by the time she was 3 months old. I couldn't ask for a more affectionate and loving dog. I am so glad that I changed my mind and took her in to my home to raise and love.
Bio: Angel is registered with the ADBA. She comes from a wonderful line of pitbulls and most of my family & friends own a dog from her blood line. My brother has her great grandma, my nephew has her grandma and my friend has her mommy & daddy.
Forums Motto: I'm a licker not a biter!!
Oops! This embedded item exceeds our security parameters, so we aren't able to display it. Sorry! — Dogster HQ
I was "tagged" by one of my bestest friends Brutus. I have to list 7 things about myself and post it in my diary and then tag 7 more pals to do the same.
The object of this game of tag is to learn some more things about your friends. You are supposed to list 7 things about yourself and post it in your diary. Then pick 7 friends to pass it on to and have them do the same thing.
Here's My 7 things.....
1. I am the Queen of the house.
2. I will do anything to ensure that Mommy is always happy with what I do.
3. I like going bye bye with Mommy in the car.
4. I love playing and rough housing with my Sissy Nadia. She is the best pest ever. BOL
5. I get to sleep with mommy every night and we snuggle.
6. I'm with Brutus, I do not like baths!!!
7. I like the fact that I share my birthday with my good pal Jack London.
I was tagged by Chico and Vinny to play this Valentine's Day Tag game...I'm supposed to list my 5 Valentine's Day wishes and then find 5 of my pup pals and tag them with the same 5 wishes...here goes...
My 5 Valentine's Day Wishes:
1. I wish for BSL to disappear
2. I wish for dog fighters punishments to be harsher
3. I wish for bully kisses for those suffering because of ignorance.
4. I wish for lots of bully adoptions in 2008
5. I wish for lots of Valentine love for all my Dogster pals.
Happy Valentines Day!!
My 5 pals I tagged are:
1. Gromit ~ because he is a total cutie pie
2. Jack London ~ him and I share the same birthday and he is my secret crush
3. Vinny ~ he is a sweetheart and has a den ob sin
4. Jake ~ because I missed him being on Dogster. Welcome back cutie.
5. Sprocket ~ because he is new to Dogster and the world. I lub you
IT IS HALLOWEEN TAG!!!!
I was tagged by my friends Henry, Honey & Taki!
Here are the rules:
Each player needs to tell seven random facts about themselves. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary and their 7 facts. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to play
1. I am a snuggler. The closer I am to my mommy at night, the better off I am.
2. I love tomatoes.
3. My best friend lives across the alley from me and his name is Rags
4. I've met 6 new dogs at the local park across the street from my house. Their names are Snappy, Canjun, Lilly, Sasha, Nu Nu & Gracy.
5. I hate taking baths, I run when mommy goes into the bathroom with the doggy shampoo.
6. I can eat a bully stick in less than 5 minutes.
7. My friend Jack London has the same birthday as me and we are the same age!
The seven pups that I choose are Petey, Jack London, Sienna, Abby Grace, Sami, Primo & Pantera.