Nicknames: Monk, Monkey, Monkey Doodle, and anything else Mom & Dad can think of
Birthday: June 12th 2006
Likes: Treats, playtime, my treat ball
Pet-Peeves: Baths, Training, being called a Scottie (no offense to Scotties)
Favorite Toy: Mr. Greenie, Miss Mousie and a toy baseball cap
Favorite Food: Whatever Mom and Dad are eating, grass, sticks, my dogfood and ice cubes
Favorite Walk: Piedmont Park
Best Tricks: Dancing
Arrival Story: Mom and Dad wanted a little girl black Schnauzer. They came to my breeders one day and, after much agonizing, it was between me and a salt and pepper girl. Mom had decided on the girl then she looked over at me. I was sitting down looking at her with my head slightly cocked (one of my cutest poses). That did it! I went home with Mom and Dad!
Alright Pals! You made it here. I see you caught my foot ball pass. Here is what you should do next! Hurry and pass the ball to 5 of your team mates so they can make a touch down. You are also supposed to write down 5 things about yourself that are funny. Also please leave me a bone and ask all those who visit your diary to leave you a bone so you will know they have been there! Ok…Here goes the play!
1. Bring a toy to mom and place it at her feet. If she doesn’t play with me, bring another one and place it at her feet. If she doesn’t play with me, bring another and another and……….
2. I go to the heat register in the kitchen when I come in from outside and stand there to warm myself.
3. I crouch like a cat by the door when I see a squirrel and wait very quietly until someone opens the door for me to run like a wild man after the #?!*?!#.
4. When mom or dad make howling sounds, I run and jump on them and lick them in the face.
5. Mom or dad have to come get me for bedtime. I don’t like to go to bed. I want to stay up and play.
My wingman Doolin tagged me!
I passed the football to:
1. Andie - 864220
2. Greta Grace – 576132
3. Mz Izz - 471670
4. Spike - 686568
5. T-Bone - 534685
I have been tagged by my buddy T-Bone
So here we go....
NAME 4 JOBS THAT YOU HAVE HAD
1. Official alarm for anything that comes near the house
2. Keeping squirrels out of the backyard
3. Being the official lover and licker at my house
4. Keeping the floor clean of all food and debris
4 PLACES THAT I HAVE BEEN
1. Reddington Beach
2. Piedmont Park
3. Park Tavern
4. Pet Set
4 PLACES ID RATHER BE
1. Walking around the neighborhood – if it’s not hot
2. Running on the beach
3. Chasing squirrels in the backyard
4 .Chasing squirrels in Piedmont Park
These are my 4 friends I am sending this to....
2. Coco (#788183)
4. Little Miracle Bosca